M&p 2.0 replacement trigger?

This is a discussion on M&p 2.0 replacement trigger? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone make a replacement trigger for the M&P 2.0 that's less curved? I don't mean an "upgrade" I mean the trigger itself. I don't ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HotBrass45
  • 1 Post By smolck

Thread: M&p 2.0 replacement trigger?

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar

Does anyone make a replacement trigger for the M&P 2.0 that's less curved? I don't mean an "upgrade" I mean the trigger itself. I don't like how curved it is. It's just not comfortable and actually hurts my finger. I know Apex makes a kit but I'd be perfectly fine with just replacing the trigger itself if possible.

I put an Apex flat face trigger in my 2.0 3.6" compact. Like you I did not care for the factory curved trigger, as it did not fit my paws. If Apex sold just the flat face trigger I would have just replaced that. Apex was not selling just the trigger though, I had to buy the upgrade kit with springs, etc.
    fyr4efect likes this.
    If you use JP-8, then it's technically not waterboarding

That's funny . An hour ago I pulled out my m&p 2.0 compact (with apex flat trigger kit), to compare with my 1911 trigger........they are both pretty nice. Bottom line: you will be extremely happy with Apex kit.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

You can buy just a trigger shoe from Apex, their standard trigger (not flat faced) is less curved than the factory one.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    You can buy just a trigger shoe from Apex, their standard trigger (not flat faced) is less curved than the factory one.
    I looked on their website and didn't see it. Can you post a link? All I see are the kits they call carry/duty and the flat face ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    I looked on their website and didn't see it. Can you post a link? All I see are the kits they call carry/duty and the flat face ones.
    My apologies. Apparently, the trigger only kits are for the original guns, not the 2.0. Looks like you have to buy the kit.
    Novarider likes this.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    Does anyone make a replacement trigger for the M&P 2.0 that's less curved? I don't mean an "upgrade" I mean the trigger itself. I don't like how curved it is. It's just not comfortable and actually hurts my finger. I know Apex makes a kit but I'd be perfectly fine with just replacing the trigger itself if possible.
    Ditto on the APEX. Got one on my M&P 2.0 4". Crisp and fast reset.

Novarider You can find all the couple aftermarket trigger available as easily as folks there can . BUT the best buy is apex straight or curved trigger kit and best proven upgrade . You can use the trigger only if that's all you want BUT add the striker block will smooth the pull and lighten it slightly the other springs can be used or not . Your choice but a cheap fix ain't happen .

Sponsored Links