Anyone pick up a Mossberg MC1sc? - Page 2

Anyone pick up a Mossberg MC1sc?

This is a discussion on Anyone pick up a Mossberg MC1sc? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Litespeed I think this is generally true, but there is a big price difference between the P365 and the Mossberg offering. Probably ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Anyone pick up a Mossberg MC1sc?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Litespeed View Post
    I think this is generally true, but there is a big price difference between the P365 and the Mossberg offering. Probably enough of a gap that this new entry is going to find a number of price conscious buyers out there. Remember, people said the same thing about the Glock 43, "Late to the Party". And now I own two of them. The G43 was late to the party, but must have shown up with the beer and chips judging by the way it has been received.
    If it'll keep people from buying Hi-Points, I'm all for it.

<edit> Ahhh, I shouldn't have said that.
    Tstone likes this.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

I think this is generally true, but there is a big price difference between the P365 and the Mossberg offering. Probably enough of a gap that this new entry is going to find a number of price conscious buyers out there. Remember, people said the same thing about the Glock 43, "Late to the Party". And now I own two of them. The G43 was late to the party, but must have shown up with the beer and chips judging by the way it has been received.
    Anyone pick up a Mossberg MC1sc?-image.jpeg

The 43 is what I have .. Great pistol
    Litespeed likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Risasi View Post
    Check out what Honest Outlaw has to say starting around the 8 minute mark:

He is my fav YouTube gunner now,he pulls no punches and tells you when a gun sucks
    or when its fantastic unlike a few of the other big name youtubers who praise everything
    all the time..Nice range too.
    I dont have a need for another small CCWs ,im happy with the few I already own (EC9,PM9,G26,442,BG380,G42)
    but these are worth a look
    Lifetime NRA Member,collector,reloader.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Not alot of difference in price between the S&W Sheild and The Mossberg MC1 , and the Sheild is a "been there done that"

Will see on this gun. Unfortunately I think there are really a couple segments here and everyone else is fighting for the "scraps"

If you're willing to pay top dollar, the P365 is hands down the best gun in this segment.

If you're wanting to pay under $350 or less or so, I think the Shield 1.0 or 2.0 is the go to. Decent capacity, good shooter, dead reliable.

If you want a Glock, you're getting the G43.

Unfortunately no matter how good this gun is, its now relegated to shopping with the Ruger EC9, Springfield XDS, Walther PPS, Kahr, Beretta Nano, etc. All fine guns if you like them, but not gonna light the sales world on fire.
    Wavygravy and SWsouthpaw like this.

To me, Mossberg means shotguns and not much else.
    Wavygravy likes this.

Tell me about straight vs traditional curved triggers
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links