Defensive Carry banner

This came in today!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Rambler 
#1 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

Sig P365 with manual safety. I’ve been looking forward to this one coming home with me. Im going to be looking for a good re-purpose for my non-safety version. I also picked up a 15 rd mag for it, but, it will only be used for range time since there isn’t any back strap below the standard grip. Not sure why they didn’t give it some form like they did with the 12 round mags...picked up 3 of those months ago.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, a Bic would have done just as well as that Mont Blanc. :tongue:

Reactions: OldChap
#4 ·
I'm a shotgun shell man myself.

I'm not sure about an external safety on the 365. I haven't tried the trigger on one yet.

Reactions: OldChap
#5 ·
About your re-purpose non-safety 365...You can send it to me. I promise to give it a good home! :smile:

Just a word to the wise. The last time I struck a pen in the trigger guard and then started to write with it, i got mutiny! All by itself it wrote, "Keep me out of the trigger guard until your're ready to shoot fool!" :danceban:

#8 ·
View attachment 296060

Sig P365 with manual safety. I’ve been looking forward to this one coming home with me. Im going to be looking for a good re-purpose for my non-safety version. I also picked up a 15 rd mag for it, but, it will only be used for range time since there isn’t any back strap below the standard grip. Not sure why they didn’t give it some form like they did with the 12 round mags...picked up 3 of those months ago.
Nice, that.

I'm a similar situation, I'll be trading in (sorta) my current P365 as soon as my LGS gets the safetied version in (first on the waiting list.)

I do take a bit of a $$ loss in the exchange, but the market is darned good for a pre-owned P365, especially in the condition that I keep my firearms.

#9 ·
How are the mechanics of the safety?

Crisp and positive, or sloppy and soft?

The manual paddle safeties on several striker guns I have tried seemed just like after thoughts- floppy and without good feedback, pretty much the antithesis of a good 1911 style safety.

#10 ·
I am curious if the pull weight on the trigger is the same for those with and without the safety? I have no intention of buying one with a safety to compare, but I know the pull on my non-safety P365 is a consistent 6lbs. measured on my Lyman gauge. Congrats on the second P365.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.