Got a new Beretta APX Centurion

This is a discussion on Got a new Beretta APX Centurion within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered this on Saturday - it arrived yesterday... I hope to shoot it soon. But, I like it a lot so far. I will ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By shipwreck
  • 1 Post By halem1
  • 2 Post By shipwreck

Thread: Got a new Beretta APX Centurion

I ordered this on Saturday - it arrived yesterday... I hope to shoot it soon.

But, I like it a lot so far. I will say that it feels great in the hand with the medium backstrap that already comes on it. I have smaller hands, and I like that my hand sits closer to the trigger than it does on many other handguns.:)

Not bad for $289 NEW ($269 + $20 shipping after the $100 rebate I will get)

Forza Italia!
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

No offense meant to the OP but Beretta definitely has their own sense of style when it comes to designing handguns.
    Rabbit212 likes this.
    Me: "..and that brings us back to the age old question, how much ammo should you carry or how much is enough, doesn't it? Lol "
    AzQkr: "
    The age old questions answer is carry more, not less. For if more isn't enough, less surely won't be. lol"

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

What was your "out the door" price with tax and fees- about $400ish? And then a $100 mail in rebate? That's a VERY good deal on a solid pistol- and it's NOT made in Turkey! With Sig selling new p320s with contrast sights for sometimes $449, Beretta with the APX for even less, great prices on M&Ps, CZs, and Walthers- it's a buyers market, especially on very good striker pistols.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Congratulations on the new pistol. Not a big fan of the styling but if you like it that's all that matters.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Western View Post
    What was your "out the door" price with tax and fees- about $400ish? And then a $100 mail in rebate? That's a VERY good deal on a solid pistol- and it's NOT made in Turkey! With Sig selling new p320s with contrast sights for sometimes $449, Beretta with the APX for even less, great prices on M&Ps, CZs, and Walthers- it's a buyers market, especially on very good striker pistols.
    $389 with shipping, + $25 FFL fee. Then, I am now waiting for the $100 rebate. So, out the door - $314 after the rebate. ($414 out of pocket now, while I wait for the rebate).

Quote Originally Posted by halem1 View Post
    No offense meant to the OP but Beretta definitely has their own sense of style when it comes to designing handguns.
    Here is a photo that someone else took - they have all the various sizes. In that photo, It doesn't look too bad:

halem1 and Rangers13 like this.

Sponsored Links