Wow! I should have snapped a picture...

This is a discussion on Wow! I should have snapped a picture... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At the Walmart near my office tonight, this was a first for me... Off-duty private security guard buying a fishing license OCing a CZ-52, jammed ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By WebleyHunter
  • 1 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 1 Post By graydude
  • 1 Post By tahmail
  • 3 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Wow! I should have snapped a picture...

At the Walmart near my office tonight, this was a first for me...

Off-duty private security guard buying a fishing license OCing a CZ-52, jammed cocked and locked into some push button release plastic belt holster.

I told him I sure didn't want to be standing behind anything he was shooting at.

Now I am a big CZ-52 fan, receiving one from my Dad for my 18th Birthday, but I think there might be at least a couple other choices more suited to security guard duties than an eccentric milsurp SA auto firing an EXTREMELY penetrative round.
    Enjoying my daily viewing of the "love has no labels" SJW clickbait on DC.com.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

When shopping at Walmart, remember that even serial killers need to buy toilet paper.

VIP Member
    I hope that he hasn't dry fired that pistol, or I hope he has dry fired that pistol.
    WebleyHunter likes this.

It's possible he was carrying HP ammo, although the carry method described indicates not likely.

There was a necked down .22 wildcat drop in barrel that seemed interesting. 2500 fps from a pistol or something like that.
    Pete63 likes this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

TSKnight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tahmail View Post

Personally I do not consider 7.62X25 big iron material preferring 45ACP or 45LC instead which are much easier to find and they do fit the big iron profile instead.
    TSKnight, SatCong and QKShooter like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyHunter View Post

Off-duty private security guard buying a fishing license OCing a CZ-52, jammed cocked and locked into some push button release plastic belt holster.

I told him I sure didn't want to be standing behind anything he was shooting at.

Now I am a big CZ-52 fan, receiving one from my Dad for my 18th Birthday, but I think there might be at least a couple other choices more suited to security guard duties than an eccentric milsurp SA auto firing an EXTREMELY penetrative round.
    Possibly had a 9mm conversion barrel in it...

But probably not.
    There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.--RAH

...man fights with his mind; the weapons are incidental.--Jeff Cooper

There is a reason they try and make small bullets act like big bullets--Glockmann10mm

Senior Member Array lee n. field's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WebleyHunter View Post

A couple, yep. Almost anything not in the Bryco/Jennings/Whatever-their-name-is-this-decade Ring o' Fire guns category, would be better.

Sponsored Links