This is a discussion on What handgun have you carried the most in the last 30 days? update page 12 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by msgt/ret Same one I have carried for years SA Micro Compact. Attachment 297148 Attachment 297146 Gene, I have no idea why somebody ...
Glock 43 in a sticky pocket holster.
"Lets Be Careful Out There!"
Iíve been carrying my P365 for the past 6 months, until a couple weeks ago...switched to a 365MS. When I need to go just a bit smaller, like in a cargo pocket, I take the 238, but thatís pretty rare. Iím visiting Kommiefornia right now (my former home state) so, Iím disarmed for a couple of days...😢
1980's 3" .44 Spc Bulldog in a Mernickle holster and with either CA rubber or Pach Compacs. I haven't even shot it with those small wood grips yet.
Unless I'm attending Church and then it's my Sig P250 iwb.
I'm retired and just enjoy revolvers. Sometimes though, I can't resist just taking a walk with my old Series 70 .45 with Heinie sights in an old Rogers holster.
When the heat hits and it's mostly draw string shorts, the LCP Custom gets carried alot.
Last edited by Grizzly2; June 24th, 2019 at 03:50 AM.
MACV Advisory Team 75, HQ'd in My Tho at the "Seminary", 1967-1969
90% of the time it is a Dan Wesson ECO in 45 cal and the other 10% is a ruger LCR+p 38 cal....The dan Wesson carries so good in my tucker, garret industries and milt sparks OWB holsters I have a hard time choosing which one to use!!
The 1911 is an antiquated weapons system but then again, so am I.
Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005
"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper
"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."
NRA Patron Member
Glock 19 4th Gen TruGlo night sights. One spare mag. B17 one. Modified Glock Sports Holster. Just behind right hip. Tried the G43X Hurts my ring finger! 11 or 16 Federal 147g HST 9mm? Welll More is better, always. I invented that when a Board member of IALEFI! The President at the time S&W Revolver fan.
So g19 it is, sits in my track pants right side pocket right now. Phone in the left. Can shoot, and call it in.
Is that how it goes?
Both of these are my most constant companions for EDC.
- M&P40 m2.0 Compact
- Ruger LCP
"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." (Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all states).
Over the last 30 days I have carried a Glock G43, S&W Shield .45 ACP, S&W 442, and Ruger LCP II, all using pocket carry. The 442 has been carried the most in the strong side front pocket using a DeSantis Nemesis holster and a reload using a Bianchi speed strip in the other front pocket. The ammo is Gold Dot short Barrel 135 grain +P.
Today I am carrying a Kimber K6s, also in my front pocket, with a single reload in a speed strip.