DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum

Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.

Thread: Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.

Tags:

CDW4ME said:

Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.

This is representative of my summer attire, untucked shirt with plaid, print, stripe, cargo shorts.
    I'm also wearing an a-frame (wife beater) under shirt / tank. Got the shirt, shorts and tank off Amazon.
    I'm retired, so this is a typical go anywhere outfit, lunch out, store, errands.
    My Glock 21 AIWB is concealed to my satisfaction, as is the Shield 40 in my weak hand pocket.
    I intend to stick with the big Glock 20/21 the most for the next month, or longer.
    Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.-glock21carry1.jpg
    Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.-glock21carry2.jpg

Share your pics.
    If you have a different style clothing and carry for work versus not at work, I imagine many may, post both.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

forester58 said:
    I wear the same type of shirt in the summer with a tank or undershirt but, usually a compression type material which I find cooler than cotton and its snug so it never fowls the draw. Allows me to run my thumb against my shirt as I index the holster with no bunching of material. I always leave the bottom button undone to accommodate a scoop draw easier. I was at Walmart today trying on shirts so I wore my Hk P30sk with the 13 round magazine which is how I usually carry it. One 10 round spare in a Leatherman sheath on my belt. Leatherman goes in right front pocket on "auto day" like today where a speed strip resides on a wheelgun day. Pico in my front weakside pocket in an Alabama Kydex, no spare mag for it as its a last ditch or left hand option only. There are always a few days where the Pico is it so then it gets a spare mag. I do keep it in the left pocket even when its the only gun for training consistency.
    Even though I have been carrying the 642 AIWB mostly lately I am going to be making a 3 month summer commitment to my Hk 9mm starting with ordering a new AIWB holster, an Incog Eclipse. I really have not given this gun a long term shakedown as an EDC. This pic is spring with a zippered sweatshirt which works great with this firearm.
    Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.-cc-options-b.jpg

380ACP said:
    I posted this in the other thread, but I typically open carry if the situation allows. More often than not, it is my S&W that I customized to suit my needs. 5906 sized, but has parts from a variety of different models.

Iíll carry different guns in different methods if the situation demands, for example, today Iím open carrying my Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro. Wonderful, unknown underdog of a gun. Iíll try to remember to post a pic later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.

Wavygravy said:
    Carrying Shield 9 IWB.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Mike1956 said:
    Gun-toting selfies right after the shirt-tail tug never get old...
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

goldshellback said:
    How I 'plan' to.....

Attachment 297678

in a zip-lock baggie in my strong-side cargo pocket.

More 'n likely though in a kydex paddle, about 4 o'clock-ish under an oversized tee that reads "#1 farter....I mean father" or something like that

Macantic said:
    Just picture me in jeans and a plaid shirt pocket and ankle carrying.
    Retired (traveling and loving it!)
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

flh said:
    You can't see anything right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails

Go Pack Go

Don't try to get into my head there's barely enough room for me in there .

Sonic .

Wavygravy said:
    Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    You can't see anything right
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

1942bull said:
    I mostly wear jeans and a polo shirt. My EDC is a PPS M2 in a Bianchi OWB Foldaway Holster.

Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.-b1b27b2e-0673-4dc7-9230-a6a3587bb426.jpeg

Post A pic in typical summer attire carrying what you carry or plan to carry most.-97026bd2-f3cd-42f7-96a3-838b2c505137.jpeg

ThirdShift said:
    A leather thong and an ankle holster here in South Texas.

Wavygravy said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdShift View Post
    A leather thong and an ankle holster here in South Texas.
    Please, no pics.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

hogdaddy said:
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

OldVet said:
    Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    More like:
    Name:  thERTB734E.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  8.6 KB

I don't like having photos taken of me. They come back to haunt me.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

OD* said:
    I'm concealing a full size Gubmint Model.

Name:  Ping.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  11.1 KB
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member