Who carries a Kimber revolver? comments pros & cons - Page 3

Who carries a Kimber revolver? comments pros & cons

This is a discussion on Who carries a Kimber revolver? comments pros & cons within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, good news for me!! After a little over 6 months, my K6s has resurfaced!! Took it out to verify that it still worked. Just ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Who carries a Kimber revolver? comments pros & cons

Well, good news for me!! After a little over 6 months, my K6s has resurfaced!! Took it out to verify that it still worked. Just as I remember-great trigger, very easy with +P, and pretty harsh with mags. Man, I'm glad to have it back. Now I need to figure out what to do with the P365, XDS and SP101 I picked up to try to replace it with.
    drmordo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by W4TL2C View Post
    Well, good news for me!! After a little over 6 months, my K6s has resurfaced!! Took it out to verify that it still worked. Just as I remember-great trigger, very easy with +P, and pretty harsh with mags. Man, I'm glad to have it back. Now I need to figure out what to do with the P365, XDS and SP101 I picked up to try to replace it with.

Did you hide it so well that you forgot where you put it?

I find myself doing that a lot, the older I get. I've started taking pictures (with my cellphone) of things I place, in places I don't normally place them. Lol.

As far as the Sp101, just put it in your carry rotation. It is an awesome revolver.
    drmordo likes this.

I am seriously considering picking up the Kimber K6S. I like the one with night sights. I think that it would be perfect with Speer Gold Dot 135gr +p ammo.

I've handled them, but have not shot one yet. The triggers (during dry fire) are really nice.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Kind of forgot?-don't know. We moved in Feb(1st move in over 42 years). Luckily turns out maybe it was misplaced. Stolen, fell in the trash, mixed in with the many goodwill drop-offs? I fretted over it. Just wanted to know. Anyway, relieved. SP101 is nice, not sure what to do with it, I really like it. I also replaced my 642PC with a LCRx .38. Talk about a surprise, real nice snub. For sure the 135GD will work. I'm doing the Underwood +P 158 LSWC-HP.
    drmordo likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links