Best $300 double stack 9mm (new) - Page 2

Best $300 double stack 9mm (new)

This is a discussion on Best $300 double stack 9mm (new) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is a new Gen4 Glock 19 for $256 https://www.gunbroker.com/item/830251472 It is currently $256 - the auction aint over yet. Not skimping on initial purchase ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Best $300 double stack 9mm (new)

Here is a new Gen4 Glock 19 for $256
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/830251472

It is currently $256 - the auction aint over yet.

Not skimping on initial purchase price only to not be able to easily get night sights, holsters, magazines; I'd get a Glock 19, used to stay near the arbitrary $ limit.
    Buy a used 19 and not lose much $ if you decided to resell it.
    5lima30ret and Rooster like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Ruger SR9 and SR9c
    drmordo likes this.
    A .380 in your pocket is better than a .45 at home.

drmordo and mck1975 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Ruger SR9c & SR9 ... now starting at NIB $260. I wish my 3 were this price when I bought them years ago ...

SR9c

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/Ruger%20sr9c

SR9

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/Ruger%20sr9
    drmordo and mck1975 like this.
    Gun Free Zones are totally effective, and 100% safe ... (wait for it) ... (wait for it) ... until a bad guy with a gun shows up! Then suddenly, you have an uncontested Kill Zone of defensless sheep, patiently awaiting their turn for the slaughter.

There are a lot of people out there (and I'm sure quite a few here) buying cheap guns. Any guns that cause problems get bad reputations pretty quickly. I haven't heard anything bad reliability-wise about the two I posed above, and have heard a lot of positive reviews. The dirty secret about modern poly-striker guns is that they can be made well pretty cheaply. A lot of manufacturers try to keep their prices up regardless (Glock, HK, to some extent SIG.) Some are keeping the prices down to get market penetration. If they're working out well, why not buy those?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBojangles View Post
    Lots of used M&P's on Gunbroker for ~$300.

I know it's not what you asked but there's not much out there new and in that price range that I would actually purchase.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...00&Condition=4
    franco45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
    There are a lot of people out there (and I'm sure quite a few here) buying cheap guns. Any guns that cause problems get bad reputations pretty quickly. I haven't heard anything bad reliability-wise about the two I posed above, and have heard a lot of positive reviews. The dirty secret about modern poly-striker guns is that they can be made well pretty cheaply. A lot of manufacturers try to keep their prices up regardless (Glock, HK, to some extent SIG.) Some are keeping the prices down to get market penetration. If they're working out well, why not buy those?
    I missed that one. Honestly, that Smitty is the only one I'd consider. Canik never spoke to me though I've never heard a bad thing about them from users. I just don't care for Turkish guns.

Used G19 > x
    CDW4ME likes this.
    Appalachian Concealment

I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Distinguished Member Array drmordo's Avatar
    I'll add that the Tristar C100 (CZ75 Compact clone made by Canik) can be gotten new for under $400 and I I have seen them on sale for ~$300, so for a little more scratch you can get away from a plastic frame. After installing a spring set from Cajun Gun Works, my C100 has a DA/SA trigger at least as good as my Berettas, SIGs, and H&Ks, can be carried Condition 1, and has the epic ergonomics inherent in the CZ75 design.
    sparkyfender likes this.

"Anyone who will tear down sports will tear down America.
    Sports and Religion have made America what it is today. -- Woody Hayes"

I have no idea but, what is the best heart valve (new) for under $200? Asking for a friend.

QUOTE=forester58;7768028]I have no idea but, what is the best heart valve (new) for under $200? Asking for a friend.
    [/QUOTE]

Actually.. You can find a very dependable new double stack 9mm at or around the $300.00 mark .. A fellow would be hard pressed to find a more relaiable pistol for any money over my XD9SC , which I purchased new for $260.00 shipped .. Its not a Defender package ... 13+1 or 16+1 ... This pistol is very shootable , dependable and concealable
    Best 0 double stack 9mm (new)-image.jpeg

Best 0 double stack 9mm (new)-image.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBojangles View Post
    Lots of used M&P's on Gunbroker for ~$300.

I know it's not what you asked but there's not much out there new and in that price range that I would actually purchase.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...00&Condition=4
    Only problem with buying a buying a gun on Gunbroker is you have to add $70- $35 for shipping $30 for the transfer 3% for the a credit card payment unless you can find one with free shipping and no c/c fee.
    Rooster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Only problem with buying a buying a gun on Gunbroker is you have to add $70- $35 for shipping $30 for the transfer 3% for the a credit card payment unless you can find one with free shipping and no c/c fee.
    Well that's just terrible. I had no idea, I hadn't personally used Gunbroker but I always knew it an option.

My point still stands though that many 9mm double stacks that fall in the $300 or less range brand new are subpar for my personal tastes.

Senior Member Array CreedDryrot's Avatar
    Sarsilmaz B6P, sold as the EAA SAR B6P, a Turkish made CZ75. CDNN sells them from $229-269 depending on sales. I'd put it against any CZ75 clone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocking26 View Post
    Varies by seller. My most recent purchase was $20 shipping and $20 transfer.
    Pistol was $399 - I ate the credit card fee of $12 - but I get 1% back so it really cost me $8 - not bad versus getting a money order + postage + time.
    Not all sellers charge a CC fee, but in this case my total expense was less by going with the seller I used.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links