Best $300 double stack 9mm (new) - Page 3

Best $300 double stack 9mm (new)

This is a discussion on Best $300 double stack 9mm (new) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by CDW4ME Varies by seller. My most recent purchase was $20 shipping and $20 transfer. Pistol was $399 - I ate the credit ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Best $300 double stack 9mm (new)

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    Varies by seller. My most recent purchase was $20 shipping and $20 transfer.
    Pistol was $399 - I ate the credit card fee of $12 - but I get 1% back so it really cost me $8 - not bad versus getting a money order + postage + time.
    Not all sellers charge a CC fee, but in this case my total expense was less by going with the seller I used.
    Sounds like you did ok. Also I forgot to mention if you do find a deal and itís in your state you have pay the tax if itís an FFL dealer.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/828650936

A little over 3 bills .. But a crazy great deal for a CZ P-10C
    Nmuskier likes this.

I was about to post about the new contender in this class, the Taurus G3. Then I noticed the OP had it on his list.

15 shot, with 17 round extended mags. MSRP at $350, street price around $270. A few interesting features (restrike capability, manual safety.) I mentioned the Canik and the Smith SD series. At some point I figure this gun will slot in that group also.

But, yes, it's a Taurus, and I probably wouldn't want to be an early adopter. But there will be enough of them to get back real reports on the quality and reliability of this gun. This is definitely one I'd give a year on the market (and it does not seem to have actually hit the market yet), before I'd even consider it. On paper it sounds interesting, but Taurus's often do. I need to see how it holds up in real life.
    drmordo likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links