Question about the BP9cc

Question about the BP9cc

This is a discussion on Question about the BP9cc within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone own one of these? I have been thinking about picking one up but would like to know how they are....

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shootnlead
  • 1 Post By halem1
  • 1 Post By 10thmtn

Thread: Question about the BP9cc

Question about the BP9cc

Does anyone own one of these? I have been thinking about picking one up but would like to know how they are.
    Max
    USCG Ret. Code Enforcement Officer, Small Arms Instructor.

Distinguished Member Array Shootnlead's Avatar
    I like them...BUT...that trigger is too light for me to carry...and that is the only use that I would have for it.
    halem1 likes this.
    “The everyday man who holsters a handgun for come-what-may eventualities cannot improve on a .44 Special revolver.” Skeeter Skelton

Had one. Shot great, reset is very light so watch that trigger finger if you get one. It quit working (locking lug broke) and Bersa replaced it. Bersa does not have factory service on their firearms. You have to reach out to one of their many service centers that do warranty work on Bersa's behalf. They replaced the entire gun. The new one had ejection issues. I lost faith in it and eventually sold it.
    5lima30ret likes this.
    Me: "..and that brings us back to the age old question, how much ammo should you carry or how much is enough, doesn't it? Lol "
    AzQkr: "
    The age old questions answer is carry more, not less. For if more isn't enough, less surely won't be. lol"

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the info
    Max
    USCG Ret. Code Enforcement Officer, Small Arms Instructor.

They were talked about a lot on the forums some years back, then they just kinda died out.

With the plethora of slim 9mm pistols from top tier makers available now, I’d look elsewhere.
    5lima30ret likes this.
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

Distinguished Member
    Sign up at the Berra forum to get some feedback about the gun. I considered buying one but when I read about the lack of repair facilities I dropped the idea. Back the repairs were done by a few designated gunsmiths in the country. That did not appeals to me when I read about the complications people were having with repairs. Of course that was three years ago, so it might have changed for better or worse.
    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    I like them...BUT...that trigger is too light for me to carry...and that is the only use that I would have for it.
    This here.... the trigger was very very light on the one i borrowed from a friend. nice little gun but man was the trigger light. It is literally the only factory trigger i have ever felt was too light out of the box. for the money though, i would spend a little more and get a gen 1 shield. I paid 299 plus tax for my shield
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Senior Member Array lee n. field's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    Likewise, the one I looked at had a trigger that was "scary light".

A lot better quality choices out there for the same $$$! Just my .02 worth!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former UH-1N Huey & MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO CPP, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified, Active FOP Executive Board Member

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

I've had 2 PPQ's that I ended up selling/trading due to short resets and light triggers. I experienced unintentional double taps and that made me a little uncomfortable regarding carrying them. I've had +45 pistols, but never had double taps with anything else. Those suckers we're extremely accurate, though.

Distinguished Member
    My EDC is. Walther PPS M2. I once carried a Ruger Lc9s, but I found th trigger too touch for me as an EDC pistol. The PPS M2 has trigger I find to be excellent for EDC.
    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Sponsored Links