The "addiction" is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, "Cough up" your 1911s !! - Page 7

The "addiction" is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, "Cough up" your 1911s !!

This is a discussion on The "addiction" is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, "Cough up" your 1911s !! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by CLASS3NH Ohh You wait!!! I JUST placed a Ruger SR1911 on paid hold... Thing is....... we (the store) got a TON of ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree950Likes

Thread: The "addiction" is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, "Cough up" your 1911s !!

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Ohh You wait!!! I JUST placed a Ruger SR1911 on paid hold... Thing is....... we (the store) got a TON of Ruger "Engineering Examples" which are Probably One-of-a-kinds... guns... This one is a Colored Stainless frame, with Polished Bronze/gold finish.... A TRUE BBQ Gun!.......ALL KINDS of them! Factory Demos as we call them.... Used, but never sold to the public....Until NOW!....... Am I SETTING the hook??? LOL (Sappire blue slides, Polished black slides, rainbow slides... FDE with black, Bronze slides.... Security 9s for 206...... all sorts of colors... LCPs in polished slides engraved slides different colors etc..... NON Cataloged guns for sure!! Am I "STILL Setting the hook"
    Pics, please.

Even if all I do is drool on my keyboard.
    G-man*, SatCong and msgt/ret like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    Pics, please.

Even if all I do is drool on my keyboard.
    Yeah, without pictures it never happened.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Ohh You wait!!! I JUST placed a Ruger SR1911 on paid hold... Thing is....... we (the store) got a TON of Ruger "Engineering Examples" which are Probably One-of-a-kinds... guns... This one is a Colored Stainless frame, with Polished Bronze/gold finish.... A TRUE BBQ Gun!.......ALL KINDS of them! Factory Demos as we call them.... Used, but never sold to the public....Until NOW!....... Am I SETTING the hook??? LOL (Sappire blue slides, Polished black slides, rainbow slides... FDE with black, Bronze slides.... Security 9s for 206...... all sorts of colors... LCPs in polished slides engraved slides different colors etc..... NON Cataloged guns for sure!! Am I "STILL Setting the hook"
    Look forward to seeing some of them, Bob!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Do y'all do mail order.
    OD*, scottync, airslot and 4 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Do y'all do mail order.
    Yes, the store will set you up to ship to your FFL..... Look under Used guns......Ruger
    https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/n...uns/used-guns/ <-------- Ruger Factory Demo guns...... they ALSO have some 556 rifles in Custom finishes.. probably not see them for a LONG time once they're gone...... That's the used gun page...... you can also look under the NEW gun pages too.... 5K guns in stock....
    msgt/ret, OD* and Rock and Glock like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Look forward to seeing some of them, Bob!
    I'll get a few pics of em....tomorrow (monday)
    airslot, OD* and Rock and Glock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CWOUSCG View Post
    Yeah, without pictures it never happened.
    Will get pics when I go in tomorrow......:)
    msgt/ret, airslot, OD* and 1 others like this.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Do y'all do mail order.
    I bought a Benelli M1 mail order many years and houses ago. Bob took great care of me!
    OD*, airslot, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Springfield
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-ro.jpg  

OD*, airslot, G-man* and 4 others like this.

Pics or they're Taurus.
    WC145, G-man*, CWOUSCG and 2 others like this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Will get pics when I go in tomorrow......:)
    So is this like "Free Beer Tomorrow!"
    msgt/ret, airslot, OD* and 1 others like this.

Send bachelors and come heavily armed.

Black Rifles Matter

Ok, Here we go! "Pics of it didn't happen" exist, or whatever ya wanna say! I placed this gold colored one on a paid hold for Yours Truely...563.00...It's got some rainbow golors on the frame, and elsewhere.....kinda cool lookin AND DEFINITELY a BBQ Gun!!!!!...NON Cataloged guns here.. Priced from 394.00 to 606.00 (mine was 563.00 on the tag) MOST of the colored 1911s are 563.00...........There ARE a few sr1911s that are Engraved (tastefully done BTW) for 606.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image3.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image1.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image0.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image2.jpeg  

Last edited by CLASS3NH; October 8th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.

Annnnnnd.............Here's some of the OTHER "eye candy" we have there, sitting on the shelves..... SP101s with slick finishes, other sr 1911s, LCPs and LC9s Security 9s with USA flags on em... Lots of good things, and salesman samples... so they're factory demos... NEW, but never owned.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image12-2-.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image6.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image6-2-.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image5.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image4.jpeg  

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image10.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image7-2-.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image9-2-.jpeg  

The &quot;addiction&quot; is STILL STRONG with this one! OK, &quot;Cough up&quot; your 1911s !!-image11-2-.jpeg  

Got a couple racks of different colored ARs along with 10/22 Takedowns in different colors and wood carvings too.... I sold a "stormtrooper" AR556 on Saturday and the rifle was WHITE, with BLACK accents... GREAT rifle for the winter Coyote hunts....Bronze, brown, purple, pink, FDE, and other interesting variations..
    airslot, OD*, SatCong and 1 others like this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links