Let me know your experiences with the Glock 42 - Page 3

Let me know your experiences with the Glock 42

This is a discussion on Let me know your experiences with the Glock 42 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought one a week ago. I sold it earlier today. I fired 200 rounds. The gun is accurate and easy to make a single ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Let me know your experiences with the Glock 42

I bought one a week ago. I sold it earlier today. I fired 200 rounds. The gun is accurate and easy to make a single hole at 7 yards. The problem I have us the same as I have with other small single stacks. I shoot it to the left. I tried more finger, less finger, more grip less grip. I was consistently left. I had the same issue with the p365. I am sure this could be unlearned. However my j frame points natural and shoots straight for me.
    Instymp likes this.

Distinguished Member Array drmordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I shoot it to the left. I tried more finger, less finger, more grip less grip. I was consistently left. I had the same issue with the p365. I am sure this could be unlearned. However my j frame points natural and shoots straight for me.
    I have this problem with all striker fired guns, even ones with decent triggers. I could train to fix it, but since I carry a DAo or SAO, I haven't bothered.
    camsdaddy likes this.

Howdy!

I carried my Glock 42 and liked it very much until it was replaced by my now Sig P365. They are pretty much the same in size other than the P365 is 9mm and is 10 plus one rounds. Also don’t forget the P365 also has 12 and now 15 round magazines. So the for now the Glock 42 remain in the safe.

“Happy Trails”
    Chiefneon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links