Derringers and North American Arms for concealment: What’s your thoughts? - Page 4

Derringers and North American Arms for concealment: What’s your thoughts?

This is a discussion on Derringers and North American Arms for concealment: What’s your thoughts? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by 10thmtn I dual pocket carry a pair of LCPs in NPEs, and when I want to tuck my shirt in and look ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Derringers and North American Arms for concealment: What’s your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    I dual pocket carry a pair of LCPs in NPEs, and when I want to tuck my shirt in and look presentable.

I find it easier to carry multiple smaller sidearms than even just one larger one. Two is one, one is none.
    It’s great to have options. Especially when you’re trying to be extremely discrete.

You’re exactly right. The Sig Sauer P365 has changed things for me because of the size, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    10thmtn likes this.
    NRA, Lifetime Member

I have several NAA 5 shot revolvers. They are extremely well made. I have never had any issues with any of them. They aren't my primary carry, but there are times when they the only gun I can easily carry. I use one as a truck gun (22 mag) costing just over $200. I can't shoot accurately over ten feet, but it is an up close and personal weapon. I sometimes carry one around the house to buy time to retrieve another weapon.
    My wife and my daughter both carry the NAA Black Widow in their purses. Because the hammer has to cocked, there is little chance of an accidental discharge.
    Anyway great little guns for what they were made for. Not great in a gunfight, but really good in a knife fight.
    CDRGlock and msgt/ret like this.

Small but heavy for size Derringer pistols will do the job for a close and quick engagement, but I still prefer the size, weight and capacity of the LCP when I carry something that small.

Not a bad little shooter out to and beyond 10 yards:
    CDRGlock, 10thmtn and msgt/ret like this.
    "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." (Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all states).

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by G-man* View Post
    Whether or not some people dislike them, they have a place for others.
    I do like the NAA minis and have carried them in the past.
    They are cute as a bugs ear

I went to buy an LC9 a few years ago. About all of those size of guns are too skinny for me to get a good grip on. I'd like to go bigger for everyday carry but need something completely concealable, so as not to startle the sheep. Not ideal, but works for my particular circumstances.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links