Defensive Carry banner

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  airslot 
#1 ·
Got these last night (dec 4th) during our Employee Shopping Day at the Store......I had most of this Paid in Full a while back, so it was easy to get em all....got an extra 10% off our usual 10% discount (20%)
Anderson A-15 Pistol with collapsible wrist brace.....180.00 OTD (225.00)
Series 70 Colt Government made 1971 Front strap had slight texturing but nuttin I can't get rid of....370.00 OTD (465.00)
Series Lightweight Commander 1985 Custom by "Hard Ball" (THIS I wannna find out more about, cuz they put a lot of work into it) 460.00 OTD (575.00)
Kahr CW45 with 4 EXTRA mags.....(this was a last min thing as I was gonna get a S&W 469, but I can get that later) 196.00 OTD (245.00)
BTW.....just the 4 extra mags alone would retail for about 39.00 each

I think I did well for myself....1012.00 total..:banana::banana::banana:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I had to scrounge up the money over a couple months to get em, but the Kahr was cheap enough that I couldn't resist it....
I ALSO took a EMPTY hard case with me to the Store .Wife asks "where R you going with that" I replied "Just taking a few guns up to see what I'll get in trade money" she asks... "What R you taking" Me "ohh a couple Colts, a AR Brace, and a Kahr handgun"... she says "ohh ok" ... I come back with the case and tell her.."nope, not today, maybe after the new year" and it's been WORKING for over 25 YEARS now!...:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

#5 ·
ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER YEAR TO HATE............................ERRRUGH.................................................I mean envy you! :wink: Good score, once again!

Hope you get to shoot some of them by Christmas! Enjoy my friend! :danceban:

#7 ·
I haven't even shot the ones I go LAST year ( or the year prior) for Employee Shopping day... Yikes!.....................Darth Vader would say "The Addiction is Strong with this one"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.