My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop

This is a discussion on My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got these last night (dec 4th) during our Employee Shopping Day at the Store......I had most of this Paid in Full a while back, so ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop

Got these last night (dec 4th) during our Employee Shopping Day at the Store......I had most of this Paid in Full a while back, so it was easy to get em all....got an extra 10% off our usual 10% discount (20%)
    Anderson A-15 Pistol with collapsible wrist brace.....180.00 OTD (225.00)
    Series 70 Colt Government made 1971 Front strap had slight texturing but nuttin I can't get rid of....370.00 OTD (465.00)
    Series Lightweight Commander 1985 Custom by "Hard Ball" (THIS I wannna find out more about, cuz they put a lot of work into it) 460.00 OTD (575.00)
    Kahr CW45 with 4 EXTRA mags.....(this was a last min thing as I was gonna get a S&W 469, but I can get that later) 196.00 OTD (245.00)
    BTW.....just the 4 extra mags alone would retail for about 39.00 each

I think I did well for myself....1012.00 total..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1209.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1203.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1212-2-.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1206.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1202.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1208.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1205.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1213-2-.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1210.jpg  

Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Distinguished Member
    You certainly get the deals! If I worked in a gun shop I would likely be broke and single.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man View Post
    You certainly get the deals! If I worked in a gun shop I would likely be broke and single.
    I had to scrounge up the money over a couple months to get em, but the Kahr was cheap enough that I couldn't resist it....
    I ALSO took a EMPTY hard case with me to the Store .Wife asks "where R you going with that" I replied "Just taking a few guns up to see what I'll get in trade money" she asks... "What R you taking" Me "ohh a couple Colts, a AR Brace, and a Kahr handgun"... she says "ohh ok" ... I come back with the case and tell her.."nope, not today, maybe after the new year" and it's been WORKING for over 25 YEARS now!...

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    I had to scrounge up the money over a couple months to get em, but the Kahr was cheap enough that I couldn't resist it....
    I ALSO took a EMPTY hard case with me to the Store .Wife asks "where R you going with that" I replied "Just taking a few guns up to see what I'll get in trade money" she asks... "What R you taking" Me "ohh a couple Colts, a AR Brace, and a Kahr handgun"... she says "ohh ok" ... I come back with the case and tell her.."nope, not today, maybe after the new year" and it's been WORKING for over 25 YEARS now!...
    You sly devil!

VIP Member
    ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER YEAR TO HATE............................ERRRUGH........... ......................................I mean envy you! Good score, once again!

Hope you get to shoot some of them by Christmas! Enjoy my friend!
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

You sly devil!
    Yeahhhhhh Baby!!!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by Pete63 View Post
    ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER YEAR TO HATE............................ERRRUGH........... ......................................I mean envy you! Good score, once again!

Hope you get to shoot some of them by Christmas! Enjoy my friend!
    I haven't even shot the ones I go LAST year ( or the year prior) for Employee Shopping day... Yikes!.....................Darth Vader would say "The Addiction is Strong with this one"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1067-1-.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-s-w-27-2-2.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-20171207_185940.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1149.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1169.jpg  

My Employee Shopping Day "Haul" Sometimes, it's good to work at a Gun Shop-img_1176.jpg  

hogdaddy, airslot, Pete63 and 7 others like this.

Care to take a long lost cousin shoppin. Great Deal CLASS3NH, Sweet looking shooting Irons ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Series 70 Colt Government made 1971 Front strap had slight texturing but nuttin I can't get rid of....370.00 OTD
    Series Lightweight Commander 1985 Custom by "Hard Ball" (THIS I wannna find out more about, cuz they put a lot of work into it) 460.00
    Congrats. Sounds like prices from the 80s.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Distinguished Member
    I think you need to do some charity work this Christmas, Class3NH. I know a poor old musician down in N.C. that really NEEDS some of those guns you still haven't gotten around to shooting. It'll make you feel better and get you into the Christmas spirit....
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    You are much better at snowing your wife than I am.
    I get busted every time

Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" that next time I heard to my local store !!

When I worked in a dive shop while I was in high school, I WAS broke and single....
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    You're a devious man, Bob!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    You are much better at snowing your wife than I am.
    I get busted every time
    Bob isnít, she just letís him think he is.

Nice guns!

That 27-2 is sweet!
    OD*, msgt/ret, bmcgilvray and 4 others like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links