Any Kahr fans here? - Page 4

Any Kahr fans here?

This is a discussion on Any Kahr fans here? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by rlggray I wish they were working on an answer to the 365 and Hellcat, but I doubt they are, they seem to ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Any Kahr fans here?

Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    I wish they were working on an answer to the 365 and Hellcat, but I doubt they are, they seem to be content right where they are, for whatever reason.
    Almost no innovation in the past several years.
    I too would like to see a slim double stack P9 or CW9.
    It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
    - Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar (Mark Twain)

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    I took a Dremel tool to one side of the mag... rounded off the top on one side of the mag to configure it to the Kahr mag..... works fine...... the 7 shot Compact Kimber or colt mags will work
    I took these pics to show what you'd need to do in order make it 100% workable... Doesn't take much to modify them.. The OLDER Colt mags work better and without Mods..
    Thatís what I did with my MecGar Officerís .45 Mag. It runs like a champ.
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf26 View Post
    I'm surprised by the number of comments regarding their magazines. Interesting that so many have experienced similar issues.
    Kahr Factory mags, especially the extended ones, tend to have some problems. Mainly the followers as mentioned. That is a long time weak point about the brand.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Have a little used CW9 nothing wrong with it, always reliable ... but has a hump in the trigger guard that effects me shooting it.... and just not going to get it with me. So, plan to sell it , or put it at a shop on consignment. Have too many options ... that work much better for me.
    CLASS3NH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    So, plan to sell it , or put it at a shop on consignment.
    What are you wanting for it, my wife keeps stealing my S9
    CLASS3NH likes this.

I always use the CW9 as a benchmark comparison when looking at other guns. I felt overall size (length, width, height, weight, grip length) was perfect. Even though I sold it 6 years ago, I still use it a a reference when looking at other carry guns:

https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/...sig-sauer-p365
    Marc_Brooks likes this.

Owned this for 10+ years now; never had any issues with anything. One of the most accurate off-hand shooting handguns I own; also one of the smallest! The only drawback is the 5 magazine, or 6, or 7 round capacity limit (if you use the larger K40, or T40 magazines). But, it's still a keeper, I love it!

Any Kahr fans here?-img_3690.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SmitKoWitz View Post
    Owned this for 10+ years now; never had any issues with anything. One of the most accurate off-hand shooting handguns I own; also one of the smallest! The only drawback is the 5 magazine, or 6, or 7 round capacity limit (if you use the larger K40, or T40 magazines). But, it's still a keeper, I love it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3690.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.30 MB 
ID:	310340
    this gun was way ahead of its time and is still one of the best concealed carry guns you can find.
    Litespeed and SmitKoWitz like this.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

Iím itching for a newest t9 elite......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links