Kahr Differences

Kahr Differences

This is a discussion on Kahr Differences within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Traded a pm2 recently for a K9. Is it me or does the K9 have a much better trigger? I still have a pm9 and ...

Thread: Kahr Differences

Kahr Differences

Traded a pm2 recently for a K9. Is it me or does the K9 have a much better trigger? I still have a pm9 and love it for summer carry but that K9 feels so good. Also, I didn’t think I would like the rubber grips and would replace them but they feel so great I might leave them alone. The gun I bought does have a scratch that looks like it was caused by hitting the slide release when dissembling, its not deep. Any whay to fix that on the matte slide? I think polishing would screw it up. Thanks!

I recently bought a used MK9. I also noticed that the trigger seemed smoother than the triggers on my other Kahrs. Don't get me wrong. I actually love Kahr triggers but this one seemed a little better. I don't know if the metal frame has anything to do with it or not. Maybe the trigger is just broken in on this used pistol.

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    It is generally recognized that the all steel Kahr trigger is better than that on the polymer models, especially the "elite" trigger of the K9. I would guess it is a result of several factors due to the slight differences in the designs.

Sponsored Links