Kore Essentials Trakline Belt - Page 4

Kore Essentials Trakline Belt

This is a discussion on Kore Essentials Trakline Belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ShooterGranny Like most other lists for about anything you can think of, I get a very strong feeling that those are sort ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Kore Essentials Trakline Belt

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    Like most other lists for about anything you can think of, I get a very strong feeling that those are sort of "sponsored ads."
    It appears you're correct: https://duuude.co/affiliate

The website is an affiliate program that makes money off of referral purchases.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

I had 2, one black and one brown. One buckle for both. I decided not to switch between belts, Iíd wear the black until it wore out, and then switch the buckle to the brown.

I found the belt very comfortable. It also supported the guns I wore IWB or OWB well. I also liked the fine adjustment of the track system.

What I didnít like was that I went through both belts in about a year and a half. I didnít wear the belts to work, so they were not even used every day. The inner stiffener broke on both belts. And not where I wore the handgun at about 8:00. One belt broke at about 2:00 and one about 5:00.

Iím considering trying a Bigfoot Gun Belt next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    There is a top 50 belt list I found that has KORE on there with some other names. Curious what you guys think?
    https://duuude.co/gear/top-50-gun-belts-on-the-market
    I'm sorry: I can't put much faith in something called "duuude.co/gear."

It is my own experience that belts with glued- and stitched-in stiff cores, and particularly with metal stiffener-cores, self-destruct in one of many different ways, pretty early in the game.
    Both The Beltman and Bullhide Belts make really useful, all-leather gun belts. I prefer those. The Bullhide Belt I'm wearing as I write this is more than five years old, and, after almost daily wear, is as stiff and solid as it was the day that it arrived at my door.

I am perplexed by the note that some belts "look like gun belts."
    I have never experienced anyone, including police and sheriff's deputies, coming up to me and saying something like, "Hey, duuude, I can tell that you're carrying a gun, because I can see that your belt looks like a gun belt."

And what, exactly, does a gun belt look like? Enquiring minds want to know.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M1911A1 View Post
    I'm sorry: I can't put much faith in something called "duuude.co/gear."

It is my own experience that belts with glued- and stitched-in stiff cores, and particularly with metal stiffener-cores, self-destruct in one of many different ways, pretty early in the game.
    Both The Beltman and Bullhide Belts make really useful, all-leather gun belts. I prefer those. The Bullhide Belt I'm wearing as I write this is more than five years old, and, after almost daily wear, is as stiff and solid as it was the day that it arrived at my door.

I am perplexed by the note that some belts "look like gun belts."
    I have never experienced anyone, including police and sheriff's deputies, coming up to me and saying something like, "Hey, duuude, I can tell that you're carrying a gun, because I can see that your belt looks like a gun belt."

And what, exactly, does a gun belt look like? Enquiring minds want to know.
    Thick leather and the buckle sticks way out because of the thick leather. Some (most?) the leather looks rough and you can tell its not top grain fancy or pretty leather. Just by looking at it you know it's not something you'd wear with a nice suit or tux.

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    ...it's not something you'd wear with a nice suit or tux.
    Check out Galco's gun belts.
    You can wear them appropriately with either suit or tux.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

That may be true but I stand by what I said. The majority are not dress quality leather.

I looked into it and other affiliate programs and seems like other review pages and sites are doing it too. It’s harder and harder to find sites that don’t sell ad space or are making money off affiliate links. Guess that’s why amazon is so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    That may be true but I stand by what I said. The majority are not dress quality leather.
    I’m going to take a look..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    I looked into it and other affiliate programs and seems like other review pages and sites are doing it too. Itís harder and harder to find sites that donít sell ad space or are making money off affiliate links. Guess thatís why amazon is so popular?
    Amazon has fake reviews. They send free items to people for their "honest" review. There are also fake reviews posted by the sellers.

You can easily see it on phone cases. A new phone that hasn't even been released yet will have a phone case with hundreds of reviews like "fits great, love it!" when the phone isn't even available yet. Those are fake reviews.

Wore the black KORE during the winter (cooler) and the brown during the summer (warmer) to match clothes colors. Both belts failed in 1.5 years so not a full year on both. Loved them but not durable. Big Foot Belts are a lot like Hanks but I went with Hanks for the 100 year guarantee. Don't understand the remarks about length. Get what you want/need. Love mine.
    If you think things are bad for you, Remember there is a Mr. Pelosi!
    Duct Tape may not fix stupid but it sure can muffle the sound! :D
    It isnít the first person who fires who wins gun fights, but is usually the first person to land effective hits.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links