Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 98

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A Ross Leather (South Africa), a Milt Sparks RoadRunner clone. Very comfortable, and my current favorite when worn w/ my BHP....

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98
Results 1,456 to 1,460 of 1460
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Senior Member Array KevinRohrer's Avatar
    A Ross Leather (South Africa), a Milt Sparks RoadRunner clone. Very comfortable, and my current favorite when worn w/ my BHP.

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.-bhprossleather-copy.jpeg
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA--Life, American Legion

Quote Originally Posted by KevinRohrer View Post
    A Ross Leather (South Africa), a Milt Sparks RoadRunner clone. Very comfortable, and my current favorite when worn w/ my BHP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BHPRossLeather copy.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	621.6 KB 
ID:	296728
    Very nice! Unusual holster, I bid on one at an auction site not long ago......... Congrats!

Stylish cargo shorts, Wal Mart T shirt, Hank's belt, TT Gunleather Mike's Special, HK USP Compact........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.-img_0247-2.jpg  

Militant and BIGSAM like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I'm old and set in my ways but I know what I like. I don't have a picture but most on can visualize an inside soft leather with a S&W model 60, I know a 38 sp? but it has the same power as a 9mm. BUt, but you can only carry 5 rounds. Never even needed those 5 and it conceals easily and comfortably. and nothing will get me to change! Remember I told you I'm old and am used to what I carry and how I carry. I love my snub nose, most fire power for the size.

I know a lot of people like to hate on Alien Gear Holsters but I found their Shape Shift to be of great value AND comfort for me.

Originally I bought the Shape Shift "Core Carry Pack" for the Glock 19 but glad they made it for the H&K VP9 as well and all I had to do was buy the extra shell.

The Double Cloak mag carrier in its IWB configuration is surprisingly comfortable as well in spite of its rigid design. I think I spent around $150.00 for this entire setup and have easily spent triple that with other holsters.

Rabbit212 likes this.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98

Sponsored Links