Kydex Holster for Bersa TPR9c

This is a discussion on Kydex Holster for Bersa TPR9c within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought a Bersa TPR9c a couple of months ago and really like it. After about 550 rounds, shoots every time, shoots where I aim ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Kydex Holster for Bersa TPR9c

I bought a Bersa TPR9c a couple of months ago and really like it. After about 550 rounds, shoots every time, shoots where I aim and feels right in my hand. I would like to carry it AIWB but have not been able to find a kydex holster for it. The pistol is a 13 round double stack, about 1.45" wide, steel slide, Aluminum frame, obviously well made. My other 9mm guns are single stack. The TPR9c is an updated version of the Bersa Thunder Pro 9 Ultra Compact(wow, what a name). One "custom holster" company sent me a holster that didn't approach fitting the Bersa.

Anyone have suggestions as to where I can get a good kydex holster for IWB, left handed? By the way, if you are looking for a great double stack compact, hammer fired pistol, check out the Bersa. It doesn't hurt that it is reasonably priced.

WHAT?? No suggestions since I posted this about five hours ago! This may be due to the Bersa name not being well known. My other CC 9mm pistols, a Shield, a Kahr MK9 and a Kahr K9 (my favorite - carried this gun for 20 plus years) all have Kramer horsehide belt holsters and a quality kydex IWB holster. Very dissapointed that I'm not getting any help from you guys.
    Last edited by gabbyh75; August 31st, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

Senior Moderator
    Don't bd too disappointed as this was offered...
    https://clingerholsters.com/product/...1-5-inch-nylon
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

I don't do aiwb but but safariland 27 might will your needs too . I carry a lw commander in mine at 3:00 and get by under a t shirt and not a sloopy fitting one .

The link below is for the old metal frame model in 40 but the slide trigger groups is the same .

Find the Perfect Gun Holster | The SAFARILAND Group

Sponsored Links