Kydex Multi Fit Holster

Kydex Multi Fit Holster

This is a discussion on Kydex Multi Fit Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Guys and Gals, I just posted a response to a thread about a holster and I thought I should share it with y'all since ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kahless

Thread: Kydex Multi Fit Holster

Kydex Multi Fit Holster

Hey Guys and Gals, I just posted a response to a thread about a holster and I thought I should share it with y'all since I've had such success with this holster.

It is a kydex multi-fit holster. I've seen it under the brand names "Tagua Tactical" and "Phalanx Stealth Operator". I don't know who actually makes it but the are they same exact holster (I have one of each). I know Academy carries the "Phalanx" one, but I find them on Ebay and Amazon for $20.00 at times.

I use it for all my GLOCKs (including the big ones), my Shields, XD Tactical, XDS, SIG P-Series (all of them), and SIGs P250C and SC. They fit much more than those, but that's what I have personally tried. They don't do well will my 1911's or HP's, but they do actually fit, but don't positively lock in like all the others.

Anyway, I suggest these to folks like me that may, throughout a weeks time, carry different pistols for different tasks. They have worked very well for me !!

Kydex Multi Fit Holster-s-l1600.jpg
    Kydex Multi Fit Holster-22661_1.jpg
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

VIP Member
    The holster was molded around a Glock. Sticking anything else in there is asking for trouble, IMO.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

My M&Ps fit really snug also. I don't believe these are made of kydex but some other polymer.
    Bigsteve113 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    The holster was molded around a Glock. Sticking anything else in there is asking for trouble, IMO.
    Not at all, and I've used then extensively for about 6 months now.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

Quote Originally Posted by Kahless View Post
    My M&Ps fit really snug also. I don't believe these are made of kydex but some other polymer.
    Yeah, my son uses one for his S&W M&P .40C, and his P320, so we can add those to the list too. I'm very satisfied with the retention, safety, and multiple pistol use of these things. And I really don't know what kind of polymer it's made of. You're probably correct that it's not kydex, as they seem more pliable than any kydex holster I have. Whatever it is, it works well !!

― Heraclitus

Sponsored Links