If cost was not a consideration for a holster. - Page 4

If cost was not a consideration for a holster.

This is a discussion on If cost was not a consideration for a holster. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Nelson/Milt Sparks/Sam Andrews/Nichols/DelFatti/Pure Kustom. As per OD - For Certain...add Kramer to the above. So many great makers out there. We are extremely fortunate to ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: If cost was not a consideration for a holster.

Administrator

Thumbs up

Nelson/Milt Sparks/Sam Andrews/Nichols/DelFatti/Pure Kustom.

As per OD - For Certain...add Kramer to the above.

So many great makers out there.

We are extremely fortunate to be living in the age of the most talented leather craftsman in world history.
    Mike1956, Pete63, Goldy49 and 1 others like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Nelson/Milt Sparks/Sam Andrews/Nichols/DelFatti/Pure Kustom.

As per OD - For Certain...add Kramer to the above.

So many great makers out there.

We are extremely fortunate to be living in the age of the most talented leather craftsman in world history.
    With the most effective concealment designs ever.
    OD* likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

Senior Member Array KevinRohrer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShenandoahValley View Post
    What would you order? I have plenty of Kydex holsters so looking for leather or some other material that can be cut/molded to hold a weapon with a light. I conceal my EDC under shirts and would prefer one that imprints as little as possible Can be an IWB as well but I find that wearing an IWB is limited to a few hours at most.
    I'd order nothing, as everything I could ever want in leather I already own.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA--Life, American Legion

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array flphotog's Avatar
    I use two holster makers: for kydex, Panther Concealment Custom Kydex Holsters and Knife Sheaths and for leather http://littlebearcustomholsters.com, you can't go wrong with either of them
    Member COTEP CBOB0772, NRA, GOA

If cost were no object I would jump in the truck and drive to Ely, Minnesota, the new home of Lobo Gun Leather. I started the company in 1972, operated it part-time throughout my law enforcement career, and finally took it full-time with a website before retiring again in 2015 and selling the business to the Fedders family. I'm sure they would let me work up one or more of the new designs that continue popping into my head, or make one of my original designs (Enhanced Pancake, Combat Classic, Enhanced Avenger, and others).

For the rest of you folks, just Google Lobo Gun Leather (you will find over 150,000 hits, dozens of reviews, and links to magazine articles and books featuring my designs and work). Click on the website, check out over a dozen designs with several options to customize one to your specific needs, then contact Mark, Alethea, or Matt to get your order on the production schedule. You will find the workmanship to be top notch, customer service is excellent, and prices are quite reasonable.

I have no financial interest in Lobo Gun Leather anymore. Wholly owned by the Fedders family. I am very happy to report that they have met and exceeded the standards I maintained for 43 years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links