Question for those that carry OWB. - Page 4

Question for those that carry OWB.

This is a discussion on Question for those that carry OWB. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Re holsters, check out Privateer Leather. He makes very good quality leather holsters, in low, medium, and high-rise holsters. If you are worried about the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Question for those that carry OWB.

Re holsters, check out Privateer Leather. He makes very good quality leather holsters, in low, medium, and high-rise holsters. If you are worried about the muzzle showing, go for his Navigant series.

Distinguished Member Array druryj's Avatar

Question for those that carry OWB.

Quote Originally Posted by rideandshoot View Post
    Iíve found that a Kydex holster keeps the gun closer to me than leather pancake holsters.
    My experience is exactly the opposite.Have you used a quality leather pancake from a well known maker? Ubgholsters, Sparks, TT Gunleather, etc? My UBG RTBA OWB pancakes hold it as close to my side as you can get. Any Kydex OWB Iíve found just doesnít tuck it in as well. And the belt. What about the belt? A pancake holster requires a good gun belt, even more so as size and weight of the gun increases. Pair a good leather pancake to a real gun belt and feel the way it tucks in right and tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array Militant's Avatar
    I carry a 4.25 Stainless Steel 1911 in a OWB leather pancake style holster w/no issues of my muzzle showing whatsoever!

HK USP Compact .45 stainless HK USP Compact .40 stainless HK USP Compact .45
    HK USP Compact 9mm HK 45c HK P30 HK P30sk HK VP9 HK VP9sk

ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge boxĒ - Frederick Douglas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links