Trouser Issues - Page 5

Trouser Issues

This is a discussion on Trouser Issues within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by matthew03 Duluth Trading Firehose Stretch khakis and chino's are great for office or field use. Yeah man. I bought a pair of ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Trouser Issues

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew03 View Post
    Duluth Trading Firehose Stretch khakis and chino's are great for office or field use.
    Yeah man. I bought a pair of Duluth "Duluthflex" Fire Hose Standard Fit cargos online and on sale w/ free shipping. Best fitting/well made cargos I've tried and the best pockets for pocket carry. Bought another pair, and will get more. I just wait for the sales because they are fairly expensive.
    matthew03 and Nmuskier like this.
    Charlie Co. 101st Assault Helicopter Battalion (Wings of the Eagle), 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile)
    Phu Bai, Vietnam 1971-72

Quote Originally Posted by Wavygravy View Post
    Yeah man. I bought a pair of Duluth "Duluthflex" Fire Hose Standard Fit cargos online and on sale w/ free shipping. Best fitting/well made cargos I've tried and the best pockets for pocket carry. Bought another pair, and will get more. I just wait for the sales because they are fairly expensive.
    That's the trick, wait and buy your clothes at the end of the season and they are 1/2 price.
    Appalachian Concealment

I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

All the talk about suspenders reminded me of this old tale.

msgt/ret likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links