Vedder Holster for Glock 19/TLR 7 combo

This is a discussion on Vedder Holster for Glock 19/TLR 7 combo within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have long wanted a IWB holster for a gun with a weapon mounted light. I have always seen a need for this. Never have ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By AZ_Paul
  • 1 Post By SnoMan97
  • 1 Post By ShooterGranny

Thread: Vedder Holster for Glock 19/TLR 7 combo

I have long wanted a IWB holster for a gun with a weapon mounted light. I have always seen a need for this. Never have I been one to want an EDC flashlight on my person. There was always a concern for the comfort aspect of this however. Prior to obtaining the TLR7, I always had a TLR1. The TLR1 is obviously larger and would have added additional length to the holster. With the TLR7 on the Glock 19, it sits flush with the barrel and thus, does not add any additional length to the holster. I received the holster on October 3rd. I have carried this heavily since receiving it and honestly have zero complaints. I have additionally carried this wearing a full suit and with my jacket on, you can't see it at all. Driving causes no issue and I have been able to go about my normal daily activities while wearing this combo.

Vedder Holster for Glock 19/TLR 7 combo-c3pwtk0sthyagksz6brhfa.jpgVedder Holster for Glock 19/TLR 7 combo-dlwdu-7dqpohvoddjhh9jw.jpg
    SnoMan97 and ShooterGranny like this.

Great holsters. I have a Light Tuck for my P365 and with a 12rd. mag it disappears under any shirt I want to wear.
    ShooterGranny likes this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    WHEW! When I first saw that picture I thought the holster was PINK..........Then in the 2nd one which shows the inside I see it's red.

Don't get me wrong: I have no objection to anyone wearing a pink holster. WELL, not much anyway.
    Redbert31 likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Sponsored Links