Need holster for Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights

This is a discussion on Need holster for Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights that I had been carrying in my Galco ankle holster needs to find a OWB leather close ...

Thread: Need holster for Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights

My Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights that I had been carrying in my Galco ankle holster needs to find a OWB leather close in and high riding holster.
    Any recommendations?

Theis holsters
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

Senior Member Array lee n. field's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytea View Post
    My Ruger LCR with Crimson Trace Laser sights that I had been carrying in my Galco ankle holster needs to find a OWB leather close in and high riding holster.
    Any recommendations?
    I doubt the Lasergrip per se will be a problem to accommodate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Check out uncle George items

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytea View Post
    Any recommendations?
    If you're willing to spend the money the Mitch Rosen OWB holster offered on Ruger's website would be a great choice (remember that you may get a discount from ShopRuger.com with the coupon included with your firearm).

If that isn't something you can do then take a look at Wintrop Holsters on ebay. They make one specifically for the LCR. I'm not sure if the Crimson Trace Laser grips (not sights) would have much impact on making it fit properly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruger-LCR-3...IAAOSwOVpXZCjN

Sponsored Links