P99 help!

P99 help!

This is a discussion on P99 help! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am currently looking at buying a walther P99as. What I would like to know from you ladies and gents that have one is this. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PPS1980
  • 1 Post By PPS1980

Thread: P99 help!

P99 help!

I am currently looking at buying a walther P99as. What I would like to know from you ladies and gents that have one is this. I currently use a shoulder holster 99% of the time and have a couple for Glock standard frames 17/19 and the like. If anyone has a leather holster for a G17/19 and a P99as would you mind to see if it fits. I donít mind to start over and order new gear but it certainly has to be figured into the cost. As I use a Galco Jackass Rig and would have to order this from the custom shop to get it to fit a P99.

As always thanks in advance for the assistance.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie View Post
    I am currently looking at buying a walther P99as. What I would like to know from you ladies and gents that have one is this. I currently use a shoulder holster 99% of the time and have a couple for Glock standard frames 17/19 and the like. If anyone has a leather holster for a G17/19 and a P99as would you mind to see if it fits. I donít mind to start over and order new gear but it certainly has to be figured into the cost. As I use a Galco Jackass Rig and would have to order this from the custom shop to get it to fit a P99.

As always thanks in advance for the assistance.
    No glock for me so I cant help on the compatibility issue. You might ask at the Waltherforums P99 section. We try to be helpful over there and im sure someone owns glocks and a P99.
    Gunnie likes this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    No glock for me so I cant help on the compatibility issue. You might ask at the Waltherforums P99 section. We try to be helpful over there and im sure someone owns glocks and a P99.
    Requested to join thanks for the info.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie View Post
    Requested to join thanks for the info.
    Its a slower forum but some absolutely amazingly informed experts and collectors of all things Walther on that forum. Good luck.
    Gunnie likes this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Sponsored Links