Dress Pants Carry Belt and Holster - Page 2

Dress Pants Carry Belt and Holster

This is a discussion on Dress Pants Carry Belt and Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; https://www.511tactical.com/leather-casual-belt-15.html I wear the 5.11 casual belt. It fits dress slacks. I've had compliments on the belt at a wedding reception, while my PPS was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Dress Pants Carry Belt and Holster

https://www.511tactical.com/leather-casual-belt-15.html

I wear the 5.11 casual belt. It fits dress slacks. I've had compliments on the belt at a wedding reception, while my PPS was holstered IWB.

I don't think a belt should hug the pistol as close to your body as possible. The belt shouldn't be cinched too tight. The holster should position the pistol correctly. The belt should provide support.
    Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Petersburg View Post
    I am required to wear dress slacks and a dress belt and shoes, etc. so I can not use my preferred carry belt (very wide, thick, steel core) and I must have a holster that will hold my gun as tightly on my body as possible. IWB is not an option for me.

Please recommend a good dress carry belt and the holster that will retain my weapon as tightly against my body as possible.

My EDC is a Glock 45.
    Okay, I'm assuming you mean a Glock Model 45 not the 21, and I am assuming you need a narrower belt because of narrower belt loops on your dress pants. Right? So why the need for a steel core belt? I've never owned one and never saw the need I carried a Sig P220 then a Glock 19 daily as a detective using a Bianchi 1.25 in belt. Same belt on duty for 10 years and now still use it after 13 years of retirement.
    Livin' the Life!
    NRA Patron Life Member

I use my Cabela's "Antique Leather Money Belt" as a carry belt when I dress up. I use to travel internationally and bought brown and black money belts for my trips. At home, the money belts do double duty by carrying my CCW, emergency $$$ and secret stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Array Well_Regulated's Avatar
    I second the Bigfoot. I have two (one brown, one black). Sturdy, and yet dressy.
    You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links