Stoeger ST9

Stoeger ST9

This is a discussion on Stoeger ST9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up this gun and like it very much. Doing some searches on a iwb holster for this but not finding many options. By chance ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NelsonHolsters

Thread: Stoeger ST9

Stoeger ST9

Picked up this gun and like it very much. Doing some searches on a iwb holster for this but not finding many options. By chance anyone have any experience with this gun as a CCW? Any holster suggestions? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy24a View Post
    Picked up this gun and like it very much. Doing some searches on a iwb holster for this but not finding many options. By chance anyone have any experience with this gun as a CCW? Any holster suggestions? Thanks in advance for your reply!

I have a mold for the gun to make holsters, they had sent me the gun to make a mold but I didn't have any luck with shooting the gun as everything I tried to run threw it it just didn't feed or eject about 98% of the time. Very strange as I really liked the gun myself.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonHolsters View Post
    I have a mold for the gun to make holsters, they had sent me the gun to make a mold but I didn't have any luck with shooting the gun as everything I tried to run threw it it just didn't feed or eject about 98% of the time. Very strange as I really liked the gun myself.

Wow that is strange...so far have not had any issues. Thanks for the reply.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    I know, from all the reviews I seen it would feed anything, I talked to the designer of the gun and stouger said they was going to send some different mags but never did.
    I really wanted to like the gun but with 14 failures out of 15 rounds right off the bat and then pretty much the same with several different brands of ammo I just gave it up. Was very disappointed. I hope to find someone around here with one I can try again with. For the price and features I hope it was just a fluke or something. The gun they sent was do very dirty do I did clean it and try again but same thing.

tommy24a likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonHolsters View Post
    I know, from all the reviews I seen it would feed anything, I talked to the designer of the gun and stouger said they was going to send some different mags but never did.
    I really wanted to like the gun but with 14 failures out of 15 rounds right off the bat and then pretty much the same with several different brands of ammo I just gave it up. Was very disappointed. I hope to find someone around here with one I can try again with. For the price and features I hope it was just a fluke or something. The gun they sent was do very dirty do I did clean it and try again but same thing.

+1

Sponsored Links