Great common sense article of general carry - Page 3

Great common sense article of general carry

This is a discussion on Great common sense article of general carry within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 404 for me too. Edit: Try this one: https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/self-defense-mindset/ Good article....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Great common sense article of general carry

VIP Member
    404 for me too.

Edit: Try this one: https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/self-defense-mindset/

Good article.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Thanks, as you know we're darn close on these opinions, although in experience, training, and execution you're miles ahead of me and most people.

As for the "you'll die without training!" crowd, I've seen a large number of folks even here on DC express support for training being required to carry. While that's often more from a concern about NDs hurting others, it seems to sprout from the same basic concept of not trusting people to tie their own shoelaces without a shoelace tying training certificate.
    Its like anything else...Life's a gamble...Rather driving a car...Crossing the street...Eating too many Cheeseburgers
    and having the big one etc etc....We all have our priorities based on the everyday life we lead....We do what we will until we are here no
    more.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Thanks, as you know we're darn close on these opinions, although in experience, training, and execution you're miles ahead of me and most people.

As for the "you'll die without training!" crowd, I've seen a large number of folks even here on DC express support for training being required to carry. While that's often more from a concern about NDs hurting others, it seems to sprout from the same basic concept of not trusting people to tie their own shoelaces without a shoelace tying training certificate.
    I believe firearms safety training should be required as a condition of graduating sixth grade...
    AzQkr, graydude, SWIll and 1 others like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I believe firearms safety training should be required as a condition of graduating sixth grade...
    I was hunting and shooting by then...But that tradition has been long since the invention of video games.
    Heck a large number kids today can't count change back at a drive through or read a tape measure and they are far older
    than 6th graders.

Now before everyone who has a 12-16 yr old child gets upset....I didn't say all kids...But there are far too many.
    Mike1956 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links