Gov. Cuomo bans possession of "undetectable" knives in NYC

This is a discussion on Gov. Cuomo bans possession of "undetectable" knives in NYC within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Governor Cuomo has signed S4202, a ban on manufacturing, shipment or possession of "undetectable" knives. NY Giveth & NY Taketh - New NY Knife Ban ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Gov. Cuomo bans possession of "undetectable" knives in NYC

Born in L.A - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt home base

Governor Cuomo has signed S4202, a ban on manufacturing, shipment or possession of "undetectable" knives.

NY Giveth & NY Taketh - New NY Knife Ban Signed by Governor + Gun For Hire Radio

VIP Member
    Back when I used to travel for work, and as a life long pocketknife carrier, I had multiple bouts of forgetfulness resulting in taking knives through airport security in my carry on bags. And in theory, those knives should have been detectable. Not sure how NYC is going to be able to enforce this new ban.

NY is beyond redemption (along with about a dozen other states), and I can't envision any set of circumstances that would cause me to want to ever return to NYC.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Why is it always the most dangerous sheetholes that want to take away your right to defend yourself? They don't want you killing off their voter base?

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    I think Como's intelligence is undetectable.
    For the life of me I cannot understand how people in theses states put up with this stuff.
    Here in Texas we just passed a law that we can legally carry a sword!
    Think I will take the claymore off the wall and go for a hike to protest my poor oppressed brothers and sisters in NY.

So plastic cutlery is now illegal in NY?

Name:  pc.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by m5215 View Post
    Just like plastic straws!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Think I will take the claymore off the wall and go for a hike to protest my poor oppressed brothers and sisters in NY.
    Doing that with the Braveheart face paint would be outstanding!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    doing that with the braveheart face paint would be outstanding!
    famous last words of William Wallace.
    FREEDOMMM

Quote Originally Posted by m5215 View Post

Name:  pc.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  26.3 KB
    That's right, sporks only now
    bklynboy and OldChap like this.

One has to wonder how a politician with an "undetectable" amount of intelligence intends to detect "undetectable" knives in a state with an "undetectable" amount of intelligence among the voters.

I expect the solution will be to develop "undetectable" police officers who may roam the streets, offices, parks, and homes of New Yorkers and pick the pockets of those found to be carrying "undetectable" knives. Or maybe they will just spend their time searching for the "undetectable" tax revenue NY used to enjoy. Actually, such "undetectable" police could simply steal the needed revenue and thus create a whole new class of crime: "undetectable" robbery.

Shouldn't cost more than a trillion dollars, give or take a few hundred billion. "Undetectable" amounts of money. Easily affordable for corrupt politicians with an "undetectable" amount of money in their back pockets.

More coffee....more coffee!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. She will always be terribly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibleflash View Post
    Governor Cuomo has signed S4202, a ban on manufacturing, shipment or possession of "undetectable" knives.

NY Giveth & NY Taketh - New NY Knife Ban Signed by Governor + Gun For Hire Radio
    Next they will be banning Glock 7's!

Why can't NY'ers retire to the Arctic instead of FL? Should be plenty warm enough for them in a couple more years.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    One has to wonder how a politician with an "undetectable" amount of intelligence intends to detect "undetectable" knives in a state with an "undetectable" amount of intelligence among the voters.

I expect the solution will be to develop "undetectable" police officers who may roam the streets, offices, parks, and homes of New Yorkers and pick the pockets of those found to be carrying "undetectable" knives. Or maybe they will just spend their time searching for the "undetectable" tax revenue NY used to enjoy. Actually, such "undetectable" police could simply steal the needed revenue and thus create a whole new class of crime: "undetectable" robbery.

Shouldn't cost more than a trillion dollars, give or take a few hundred billion. "Undetectable" amounts of money. Easily affordable for corrupt politicians with an "undetectable" amount of money in their back pockets.

More coffee....more coffee!

The scary thing is that Andrew is the smart sibling, compared to his brother Chris "Fredo" Cuomo

NY is awful... Only reason I am still here is that this is where my beloved little grandkids are, and they need us. I came from NJ in 1991, and thats actually a LOT worse for gun owners unless you are in NYC... Upstate its a little better depending on the county.. The county I live in is rural conservative and typically is pro 2A.. Just up the road in Tomkins county [Ithaca], its radical leftist , and they DESPISE the 2A.. Full of full blown communists, including many in positions of authority.. NY state was ok for gun owners , until the SAFE ACT enacted by Cuomo.. This is what Va. will get real soon unless the good citizens of the Commonwealth rise up... bob

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Why can't NY'ers retire to the Arctic instead of FL? Should be plenty warm enough for them in a couple more years.
    Because they all "Wove" you and want to be near you!!!!
    Then there is the winter weather also!!!
    Grizzly2 and airslot like this.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 1821-H O-3

N.R.A. R.S.O.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links