CRKT Carson M4-02

CRKT Carson M4-02

This is a discussion on CRKT Carson M4-02 within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just thought Id share a couple photos of my CRKT Carson M4-02 folder. I like the white bone scales on this one. Thumb stud makes ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lunger
  • 1 Post By Rabbit212

Thread: CRKT Carson M4-02

CRKT Carson M4-02

Just thought Id share a couple photos of my CRKT Carson M4-02 folder. I like the white bone scales on this one. Thumb stud makes it fairly easy to open quickly. Not sure most would consider it large enough for defensive purposes but it performs daily tasks quite adequately. Came nice and sharp out of the box but used my Work Sharp to give it a little touch up anyway as I like my blades to be razor sharp.
    Specifications are:
    Blade Length 3.25" (82.55 mm)
    Blade Edge Plain
    Blade Steel 8Cr13MoV
    Blade Finish Satin
    Blade Thickness 0.12" (3.07 mm)
    Overall Length 7.00" (177.80 mm)
    Closed Length 3.75" (95.25 mm)
    Weight 3.30 oz. (93.55g)
    Handle G10 Bolster w/White Bone
    Style Folding Knife w/Liner Lock

I have a few CRKT knives..but think this might be my favorite one. I like white bone scales.
    Usually Im not a huge CRKT fanboy. Other brands of knives though more expensive seem to be of better quality to me. But I do like this one!
    Any thoughts on CRKT offerings and quality. Does anyone here even think they have decent quality knives?
    Cheers,
    Lunger

Well..theres only one fight.
    David L. (Bigfoot) Green
    Deputy Sheriff 1976-2010 Ret.
    Attached Images    
    Rabbit212 and BBMike like this.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    That's a good looking knife "handsom" even I never heard anyone say crkt aren't good to go.
    Pete63 likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

VIP Member
    I own several CRKT knives, and the quality has been "outstanding", for a knife in the price range they have. I've not "googled it", but I don't believe they're "anti gun" either.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I like CRKT knives. I carry a M16-13Z with no complaints. It holds an edge well and it a tough little knife.
    I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, and I wont be laid a hand on. I dont do these things to other people and I require the same from them. John Wayne - The Shootist

"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." Seneca

Sponsored Links