I just found what seems to be a decent close quarters self defense knife

This is a discussion on I just found what seems to be a decent close quarters self defense knife within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just received this a couple of weeks ago, and carry it for left hand use in combination with a Spartan Blades Ares for my ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Scott Mehus
  • 1 Post By Hoganbeg

Thread: I just found what seems to be a decent close quarters self defense knife

I just received this a couple of weeks ago, and carry it for left hand use in combination with a Spartan Blades Ares for my right hand. It's a large version of the Ka-Bar TDI law enforcement. I mainly carry it on my pack, but the carry options are only limited to your imagination & personal preference. In addition, you can get a compatible metal belt clip for it, also made by Ka-Bar, which comes with the smaller version of the knife. here are a couple of pictures:I just found what seems to be a decent close quarters self defense knife-486r6ky.jpg I just found what seems to be a decent close quarters self defense knife-eg1w858.jpg
    G26Raven and Hoganbeg like this.

That KA-BAR is a good design for a get-off-me blade; a combination punching/slashing blade designed for gross motor skills and easy to hang on to.

Good choice!
    Scott Mehus likes this.
    ...You will understand everything immediately, when you yourself "hands behind the back" toddle into our Archipelago. ---Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Sponsored Links