FightFast

FightFast

This is a discussion on FightFast within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received an offer via our forum from a company called FightFast offering a knife and an hour and 1/2 video for $9.95. Anyone know ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ShooterGranny
  • 2 Post By shadowwalker

Thread: FightFast

Distinguished Member Array Gaius's Avatar

FightFast

I received an offer via our forum from a company called FightFast offering a knife and an hour and 1/2 video for $9.95. Anyone know if this is legitimate?
    --Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up." --Wyatt Earp

--If youíre carrying a gun for self-defense, donít practice like a target shooter. Practice like a gunfighter.

--Always be nice until it's time not to be nice.

VIP Member
    There are tons of spam "offers" being sent to forum members. Some offer a free knife with a high shipping and handling price. You can check your Settings and make sure you are not allowing emails from anyone to be sent directly to you. That might help, but once THEY have your email it might not stop the junk from being sent. Legitimate contacts can come through PM's on the site.
    Pete63 likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Do not do business with these people, they have multi names and according to some of the complaints the knives they sell are the old gas station knife box that said your choice $2.
    Pete63 and ShooterGranny like this.

Sponsored Links