Brand new rifle , delivered with NO magazine... - Page 2

Brand new rifle , delivered with NO magazine...

This is a discussion on Brand new rifle , delivered with NO magazine... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sounds like "caveat emptor" remains a good principle....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Brand new rifle , delivered with NO magazine...

Senior Moderator
    Sounds like "caveat emptor" remains a good principle.
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Indeed.. However they sell so much stuff, and have seen so many buyers from them even here on DCF, I figured they would sell me the right gun.. I just clicked 'buy" next to the pic of the PC9, paid online and figured they would take care of a NY customer same as they would an az customer.. Sell me whats legal... I wouldn't be so pissed if i was able to contact them ,,,, That proved impossible until the 5th try.. As always, one needs to be his own advocate these days...... bob

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Caveat Liberalis
    gasmitty likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Better make sure the barrel isn’t threaded...I think that’s illegal in NY?
    "You talk a lot, but you're not saying anything" - Psycho Killer, The Talking Heads

"The winds are crying, 'Remember me;' Through the Holy silence of the desert and the sea; The next armada, waiting for the tide; Wind and rain are nothing to the storm inside" - Running on the Rocks, Shriekback

From the PSA web site:

Magazine Ordering Restrictions
    Palmetto State Armory abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.

It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.

STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
    Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
    Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
    Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Illinois (North Chicago) — No rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
    Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
    Indiana (South Bend) — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
    Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
    New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    New Jersey — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
    Washington D.C. — No Sales.PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
    PSA will not ship high capacity magazines for CA customers to a High Capacity Magazine Dealer. High Capacity Magazine Dealers in CA may place orders with PSA directly.

MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS

Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. PSA only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
    Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
    forester58 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    From the PSA web site:

Magazine Ordering Restrictions
    Palmetto State Armory abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.

It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.

STATES WITH APPLIED MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
    Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
    Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
    Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Illinois (North Chicago) — No rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
    Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
    Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
    Indiana (South Bend) — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
    Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
    New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
    New Jersey — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
    Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
    Washington D.C. — No Sales.PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
    PSA will not ship high capacity magazines for CA customers to a High Capacity Magazine Dealer. High Capacity Magazine Dealers in CA may place orders with PSA directly.

MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS

Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. PSA only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
    Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
    Yes, did not see that.. My fault, I just clicked "buy", and was off to oblivion..... Still do not understand why they can keep a few guns in stock for sale to restricted states... It makes no sense to me... It is what it is.. Next time I'll have to be more observant... bob

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @beebee With all due respect, I wonder when the good people who live in NY state are going to get so fed up with their politicians, who make such laws, and vote them out of office? The state needs a good cleaning from top to bottom.

And in all fairness, NY is not the only one that needs a thorough scrubbing.
    Ny is a lost cause. I work there but live in PA. Couldn’t take the overtaxation without representation anymore.
    One more step and it's on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links