AR10 Spares? - Page 2

AR10 Spares?

This is a discussion on AR10 Spares? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Unfortunately there is no "mil-spec" for the AR10. You might find some helpful information in these. The Barrett bolt parts or BCG may be built ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: AR10 Spares?

Distinguished Member Array darbo's Avatar
    Unfortunately there is no "mil-spec" for the AR10. You might find some helpful information in these. The Barrett bolt parts or BCG may be built to their own specs.

https://gundigest.com/rifles/ar-15/u...upper-receiver

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/category-s/312.htm
    G26Raven likes this.

MJK
    Pull out your trusty micrometer and measure dimensions of your firing pin and bolt assembly. If you can find spares from another manufacturer, measure them before purchase and buy the parts that match. Otherwise just buy the spare parts, try them out, and return them if they donít function properly.
    G26Raven likes this.
    ďI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you [mess] with me, Iíll kill you all."
    ó James ďMad DogĒ Mattis

At current price buy the whole firearm. Then you have all the parts. yes everyone should have spare springs and pins . Stuff falls on the floor or goes fly turns up a year latter in wife flower pot. But when it gets to Bolts or bolt carriers lowers uppers.
    Just buy another weapon.
    Yes with AR10 you need to make sure they are compatible
    G26Raven likes this.
    Yes Taurus really does suck. But in fairness they sure turned it around fast on warranty repair. Time will tell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links