Outstanding value long gun bag

This is a discussion on Outstanding value long gun bag within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I had a tough time finding a bag for my Tavor TS12 with the optic mounted, because this weapon is so tall. After spending a ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By G26Raven
  • 2 Post By m5215
  • 1 Post By Nmuskier
  • 1 Post By G26Raven
  • 1 Post By mmb617
  • 1 Post By BlackJack

Thread: Outstanding value long gun bag

I had a tough time finding a bag for my Tavor TS12 with the optic mounted, because this weapon is so tall. After spending a lot of time looking I found this Savior Equipment Bag. They call this their T.G.B 30" 34" Discreet Tactical Rifle Soft Case Multi-Firearm Carrier Shoulder Sling Pack.

They make it in two lengths, 30 and 34 inches long and I went with the 34. The Tavor is 29.38 inches in length and the height is 13.25 with the optic and mount. They recommend the bag be two inches longer than your weapon. This fits perfectly in the bag with the center divider removed. I picked this up on Amazon for $63.43. Looks like an excellent bag for a AR style firearm.

The quality of the material and workmanship is excellent. I suspect it will last a long time. The only downside is that it's made in China, which I would prefer not. I did consider an Eberlestock Secret Weapon Pack at $299.00 but it was pretty difficult to justify spending that much money.

Outstanding value long gun bag-front.jpg

Outstanding value long gun bag-back.jpg

Outstanding value long gun bag-open.jpg
    "The end of your muzzle and a penis have something in common. If you don't know where they're at all the time, you're going to get in trouble, regardless of your gender." Clint Smith

Good to know. I am considering getting a TS12 and if I do I want a good soft case for it and it looks like this one will do nicely.
    G26Raven and airslot like this.

Wow that is tall. It looks like the red dot is really pushing on the zipper when the bag is closed. Looks like a really smart feature bag though.
    G26Raven likes this.
    Psalm 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Wow that is tall. It looks like the red dot is really pushing on the zipper when the bag is closed. Looks like a really smart feature bag though.
    Itís not positioned in the photo the way I have it when I actually use it. The butt of the gun needs to be almost touching the top of the bag. When I close the bag with the shotgun properly positioned the tallest part of the shotgun is at the widest point on the bag and there is no stress on the zipper.
    Nmuskier likes this.
    "The end of your muzzle and a penis have something in common. If you don't know where they're at all the time, you're going to get in trouble, regardless of your gender." Clint Smith

When I bought my M&P sport II it was part of a promotion that included a bag which I think is really nice, so much so that I want to get one for my 15-22. Both rifles have scopes on them and either will fit in the 34" bag from Amazon for $32.35.

https://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-...01BDW1XCM?th=1

It's probably not wide enough to hold the gun G26Rven has but for AR style rifles I think it's a good value.
    G26Raven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mmb617 View Post
    When I bought my M&P sport II it was part of a promotion that included a bag which I think is really nice, so much so that I want to get one for my 15-22. Both rifles have scopes on them and either will fit in the 34" bag from Amazon for $32.35.

https://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-...01BDW1XCM?th=1

It's probably not wide enough to hold the gun G26Rven has but for AR style rifles I think it's a good value.
    have a very similar bag, except mine has 5 magazine pouches instead of just three. I just wish that the magazine pouches were not on the outside.
    G26Raven likes this.

Sponsored Links