Any tritium front sight options for the Ruger PC ?

This is a discussion on Any tritium front sight options for the Ruger PC ? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ordered one of Ruger's take-down PC 9s a few weeks ago. Haven't had much opportunity to shoot it, but I really like the gun. I ...

Thread: Any tritium front sight options for the Ruger PC ?

Ordered one of Ruger's take-down PC 9s a few weeks ago. Haven't had much opportunity to shoot it, but I really like the gun. I need to get a light for the front front rail and I've contemplated getting another Holosun "shake awake" optic for the receiver. But honestly, I think I'd be served about as well with a tritium front sight. The factory sight is great. It's robust and I like the "wings". It's also affixed to the barrel via screws which makes for very easy swap-out, should any manufacturer decide the market merits. Sadly, my google-fu has failed to find anything but Tandem-Cross's fiber optic, which doesn't interest me in the slightest. Anybody else more successful?

Yooper 54

Contact Truglow, apparaently there is a model of Ruger PPC with nightsights that uses Truglow:

https://tsswarehouse.com/shop/ruger-...o-ruger-19105/

Not much help in finding what you're looking for, but do have an opinion on the value of a tritium front sight, combined with a light.

Honestly, IF you're intent is to use it for HD, just go with a light. The light will allow you to see the silhouette of your sights and it will wash out the tritium. I mounted tritium sights on my Benelli and with a tac light, they're useless, unless you plan on shooting in the dark. About the only use I get from them is whacking muskrats and beavers on my 9acre pond, when target ID isn't an issue.
    homo homini lupus est

Sponsored Links