Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act - Page 7

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act

This is a discussion on Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act within the Featured Topics forums, part of the Welcome To DefensiveCarry.com category; Don't come here.....there's nothin' here for ya....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    Don't come here.....there's nothin' here for ya.
    maxwell97 likes this.
    Why did the Moron buy a ladder...... he's takin' his case to a higher court.

DG
    I just read post #72 in this thread. All of these years, I've been doing it wrong. I'm going to need more training.
    Simplistic solutions to complex problems seldom produce satisfying results.

DG
    The National Organization for Women New York is against reciprocity. No surprise there, but this caught my attention...

The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 (H.R. 38/S.446) — already passed by 231 members in the House and now in the Senate — will enable individuals who are allowed to carry their guns in public in their home states to do the same anywhere else in the country.

If it succeeds, domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders from outside New York will be free to ignore the laws of our state.

Passing concealed carry gun law will be dangerous for NY women - NY Daily News

I'm failing to follow the writer's logic. Why would domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders turn into law abiding citizens once they entered New York state? Do other states issue permits to domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders?

It looks to me like fling stuff at the wall and see what sticks, but in the meantime let's kill national reciprocity so folks in New York can have a false sense of security.
    Simplistic solutions to complex problems seldom produce satisfying results.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    The National Organization for Women New York is against reciprocity. No surprise there, but this caught my attention...

The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 (H.R. 38/S.446) — already passed by 231 members in the House and now in the Senate — will enable individuals who are allowed to carry their guns in public in their home states to do the same anywhere else in the country.

If it succeeds, domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders from outside New York will be free to ignore the laws of our state.

Passing concealed carry gun law will be dangerous for NY women - NY Daily News

I'm failing to follow the writer's logic. Why would domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders turn into law abiding citizens once they entered New York state? Do other states issue permits to domestic abusers, convicted stalkers and violent offenders?

It looks to me like fling stuff at the wall and see what sticks, but in the meantime let's kill national reciprocity so folks in New York can have a false sense of security.
    There is no logic to follow. Ignorance is bliss--but still ignorance.
    DG and bigpapa like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array Militant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Pssst! Don! Be cool man! The OP is "The Administrator," aka The Big Kahuna, The Grand Poobah, The Head Honcho, The Kingpin, The Muckety Muck, The Top Banana, The Big Enchilada, The Wizard. He's only been heard from nine times! This is like the Burning Bush, man. Wow.

Attachment 234554
    He's also, "The Man," "The Big Boss," and "The Godfather" and "The Top Dog" etc....
    HK USP Compact .45 stainless HK USP Compact .40 stainless HK USP Compact .45
    HK USP Compact 9mm HK 45c HK P30 HK P30sk HK VP9 HK VP9sk

Any word on this Bill?
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Thanks for asking. It will probably pass now that I’ve paid for my Utah class. Your welcome.

Bill

Lol, don't feel bad because I paid to get my WA,AZ and my OR permit.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Sponsored Links