New 4473 is Coming

New 4473 is Coming

This is a discussion on New 4473 is Coming within the FFL Dealer Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Looks like the ATF has caved to political correctness. "Non-binary" gender is now a choice. The ATF’s New 4473 is Coming: Here are the Changes, ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: New 4473 is Coming

New 4473 is Coming

Looks like the ATF has caved to political correctness. "Non-binary" gender is now a choice.

The ATF’s New 4473 is Coming: Here are the Changes, Requirements, How to Get Them

ATF’s new 4473 is now available for pre-order. The new 4473s will start shipping in late July 2020 and all FFLs must start using the new 4473 on November 1, 2020.

If you’re an FFL that would like updates on these topics or help understanding ATF Compliance requirements, you might want to check out RocketFFL’s ATF Compliance program....

The most notable changes are the inclusion of the firearm information at the top of page one instead of page three, the change of “county” to “county/parish/borough,” and the addition of “non-binary” to the gender.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/tt...w-to-get-them/
    URIT, Pete63 and NavCop like this.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
    Mike Tyson

Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt....

Senior Moderator
    SMDH
    G26Raven, Pete63 and RETSUPT99 like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Looks like the ATF has caved to political correctness. "Non-binary" gender is now a choice.

The ATF’s New 4473 is Coming: Here are the Changes, Requirements, How to Get Them

ATF’s new 4473 is now available for pre-order. The new 4473s will start shipping in late July 2020 and all FFLs must start using the new 4473 on November 1, 2020.

If you’re an FFL that would like updates on these topics or help understanding ATF Compliance requirements, you might want to check out RocketFFL’s ATF Compliance program....

The most notable changes are the inclusion of the firearm information at the top of page one instead of page three, the change of “county” to “county/parish/borough,” and the addition of “non-binary” to the gender.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/tt...w-to-get-them/
    I will scratch through that nonsensical "non-binary" option for one's sex just like I do for "gender" when referring to human sex identification.
    G26Raven and Holmes375 like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I check a lot of "Declined to answer" blocks on forms these days.
    G26Raven, Pete63, DZUS and 1 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

What if someone changes how they "identify" on different forms? If the person "changes" how they "identify" on different forms, are they purposely putting false information on the form? I'm not trying to be mean or funny here.

The Deep State is full of fools and run by morons
    G26Raven, ctr, bill35738 and 3 others like this.

There should be a check box for confused.
    G26Raven, OD*, bill35738 and 2 others like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

VIP Member
    No, I didn’t buy that firearm. The lady bought it.
    I find supremely ironic that God in his wisdom and grace has given man freedom of choice bounded by 10 simple rules. Man in his finite wisdom has created millions of rules to limit freedom of choice and the personal responsibility of his fellow man.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Me too! On another note, the places I go do them "digitally". Guess I'll see it sooner, as I assume their update will be quicker.
    G26Raven likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Distinguished Member Array DZUS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Well, um, isn't that "non-binary"?

G26Raven likes this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Re: The gender question: They should use the test the Marine DIs in AOCS made us do, "Four Count Pecker Checkers." The answer choices would be: Pass/Fail.
    BentLink, G26Raven and Nmuskier like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Lead Moderator
    Further proof that the Government is being less and less useful.

I don't believe that you are non-binary. You were born with one set of parts. Anything else is false teaching.
    Universal Background Checks...the next step towards registration and confiscation.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    https://www.facebook.com/baileysigna...?ref=bookmarks

It's probably best I just shut up about here since my political correctness quotient is about to be exposed.
    G26Raven likes this.
    All the great men are dying - I don't feel so good myself.

I’m a hexadecimal type of guy myself.
    G26Raven and Nmuskier like this.

Never let anything mechanical know that you're in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Further proof that the Government is being less and less useful.
    I don't believe that you are non-binary. You were born with one set of parts. Anything else is false teaching.
    I agree with you to the extent that I don't go along with the transgender thing at all, but there are scientific, biological exceptions and they occur more often that we think. They are called "intersex" which is a medical term, distinct from transgender, which is a social invention. As many one in 1,500 births involve children with indeterminate gender, including chromosomes that are neither XX or XY, such as XXY, and/or they have elements of both male and female sex organs. It is estimated that as many as one in 100 people are born with some more minor intersex symptoms that may be detectable at birth, but also may not show up until later in life.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links