Just a Comment - Page 2

Just a Comment

This is a discussion on Just a Comment within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Most of the decent people in our neighborhood are facebook friends. One neighbor woman kept posting about a boy who had a terrible time with ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Just a Comment

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Most of the decent people in our neighborhood are facebook friends. One neighbor woman kept posting about a boy who had a terrible time with medical problems. One day I asked her how that boy was getting along that needed prayers because of his medical condition. She said "What boy" - I told her the one she was posting about on facebook. She said "Oh I don't know them personally I just saw the article on facebook and re-posted it." Seems like I always have enough people that I know that are in very bad situations and I am lucky if I can pray for all of them individually. Don't you feel like God knows what is in your heart and how much people mean to you and knowing that is kind of a prayer. Maybe every time when you think about somebody who has a terrible medical condition that you are praying for them in a way?
    OldChap likes this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie View Post
    Why not add to Bob and Terryís place that itís allowed to ask for thoughts and prayers. Iím on the M14Forun and thatís one of the things youíll see on there. Someone will pop up and say they need prayers sometimes they will say why other times they wonít. They are always extremely respectful threads were everyone simply posts a prayers inbound or Get well soon. The only other things youíll see are updates with thank you guys as an update so and so is doing better and in recovery or surgery went well
    Thank you for the excellent suggestion. This has been added to the description for Bob & Terry's Place.
    Pete63, msgt/ret, OldChap and 2 others like this.
    Follow DefensiveCarry.com on Facebook!

VIP Member
    Thanks Cricket!
    OldChap, Cricket and QKShooter like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Yes thanks Cricket.
    Cricket and QKShooter like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Thanks Cricket.
    Cricket and QKShooter like this.

Distinguished Member Array xXxHeavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    I am not a religious person, at all. But I have to say, watching this atheist society, try to take religion, or even the mention of God out of the Schools upsets me. "In God, we Trust" is on our money even!
    You forgot the second part of that sign......"In God, We Trust, all others pay cash" !!!
    A banana is 105 calories, a shot of whiskey is 80 calories.......Choose Wisely.

Ditto to that man

Administrator
    Since this has been resolved, I am going to go ahead and close this thread now.
    OD* likes this.
    Follow DefensiveCarry.com on Facebook!

Administrator
    Just FYI - Our "Money" is just a debt note promise to pay backed up only by dwindling worldwide confidence in it's Fiat Ponsie scheme value.

Which has lost 97% of its value/purchasing power since we went off of the Gold standard.

We are multiple trillions of paper & digital dollars in debt.

If you owed someone ONE trillion dollars and made arrangements to pay that person back one dollar - every second of every minute of every hour every day, every year....it would take you almost 32,000 years to pay that back.

It's staggering and this post is off topic but, possibly "God" shouldn't appear on our so called "Money?"
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links