New member?

New member?

This is a discussion on New member? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Just out of curiosity, why do I show up as a new member with a join date of 2015 and 200 posts? I've seen people ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rlggray
  • 2 Post By Gabill
  • 2 Post By rstickle

Thread: New member?

New member?

Just out of curiosity, why do I show up as a new member with a join date of 2015 and 200 posts? I've seen people who have joined last month and 30 posts and they aren't "new" anymore. Not that I care one way or the other if I'm "new" , just curious. Maybe you have to have started a certain number of threads?
    OldChap likes this.

Weird things happen on DC. They will get it corrected for you.
    glockman10mm and BigJon10125 like this.
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do I show up as a new member with a join date of 2015 and 200 posts? I've seen people who have joined last month and 30 posts and they aren't "new" anymore. Not that I care one way or the other if I'm "new" , just curious. Maybe you have to have started a certain number of threads?
    It's linked to the "star" system and the number of posts you have made. It's really nothing to worry about since the same block shows your "Join Date". And sometimes it show more restraint than these "new" members that will post just to advance their post count, like they assume it makes them better. Often that isn't the case!
    OldChap and Administrator like this.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    I was gonna ask if you've done anything to end up in the dog house? Nah...that can't be it Nice photo of the pup though.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Sponsored Links