Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 186

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Got the correct plug, but I don't plan on buying a bayonet. I just want the rifle to be correct. Found out that the grenade ...

Page 186 of 304 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 4546
Like Tree9439Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

VIP Member
    Got the correct plug, but I don't plan on buying a bayonet. I just want the rifle to be correct.

Found out that the grenade ring will not fit over the barrel without milling .068 out of the inside diameter. I don't have the equipment to bore that out correctly so I guess that's not going to happen. There is also the possibility of cutting through in one spot during the milling process. Between the mounting rings, the diameter appears to decrease slightly. I didn't measure it since I can't bore it anyway.
    I like all kinds of foreign guns:

"Arm yourself because no one else here will save you..."

My new "free" CW9 (the Remington & S&W cash rebates from recent purchases covered the cost of this Kahr):

PAcanis, drift, Kilowatt3 and 1 others like this.
    It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
    - Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar (Mark Twain)

I got the gun related itch today. So not being one to procrastinate when I want something... I ordered a CZ Precision Varmint threaded .22 from one place and a 17HMR Varmint barrel from another.
    I suppose now I ought to go scope shopping and get a QD mount ordered up.
    HoustonB77, flh, OD* and 3 others like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Nothing today but I picked up 100 143 grain ELDX bullets Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    PAcanis, flh and drift like this.

Bought 2 LaRue RISR's for my go-to AR's. It allows the charging handle to work with the stock collapsed.

drift and Armybrat like this.
    NRA Life Member
    HK loves me!

I got a couple sets or recoil springs for 3" 1911's today. I noticed my Kimber UCII was chucking brass a little further than it should have been. Must be getting weak. If I recall Kimber says something about changing the recoil spring every 500 rounds
    And to round out the order, I added a WC Bulletproof extractor in stainless steel.
    That was the order I had forgotten about due to Midway's new slow shipping.

The order I just placed a few days ago during their sale also arrived today. That came UPS because it contained a laser. The same one that's on my Shockwave. Might have to try that out on a pistol and see how I like it.

I finally did it! I've been coveting the Sig P226 Legion for at least a year. Bought several other guns for my wife and myself, but I think I was afraid of "buyer's remorse" at the increased expense of the Legion mods. Well, Sig came out with the "bag and 2 mags" offer, which brought the price down to about normal for the 226. I got the new gun yesterday.

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-001-sig-legion.jpgAnybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-002-sig-legion.jpg

After bringing it home and field-stripping and cleaning and lub, I went straight to the range. At 30 feet, the first shot almost tore the "X" in the middle of the bullseye. First 9 shots looked like this:

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-03-sig-legion.jpg

The next 300 looked like this. The flyers were single handed strong and weak side. I like this gun!

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-04-sig-legion.jpg
    PAcanis, OD*, Bacon and 4 others like this.

Oh my. A Legion

The last time I was in the gun shop they still had my old one in the case. I was almost half tempted to buy it back for less than they gave me for it, lol.
    OD* and drift like this.

The mailgirl just brought the scope and rings for my new rifle (on order).
    Weaver Classic 4-16 with AO and fine crosshairs with dot (hope I didn't make a mistake with the target reticle) and Warne QD rings for 11mm dovetail.

Now KY Gun Co just needs to get in gear. One of the emails I got from them had me worrying a little. Something about "if your rifle is at our warehouse, add 5-7 days to your shipping time"... I almost felt like I was dealing with Buds... And y'all know how I feel about Buds. Nothing indicated where my rifle was, the website just said "in stock". I called and they assured me it was in their possession, but like I said, it had a Buds feel about it. Hopefully I get shipping information today. If I knew it was going to take them a while I'd have saved fourteen bucks and sent them an E-check instead.
    drift likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    Oh my. A Legion

The last time I was in the gun shop they still had my old one in the case. I was almost half tempted to buy it back for less than they gave me for it, lol.
    I really like the grip. I've heard people complain that it felt like sandpaper. I guess I like sandpaper. The trigger started out a little gritty, but after a couple of hundred rounds, it smoothed out nicely.
    drift and MMinSC like this.

I recall it did have an aggressive front strap. I'm sure by design.
    drift likes this.

I made a trip to Brownell's late last week and came home with 500 rounds of Wolf brass 223 ammo, an Uplula loader, and a Magpul X22 Backpacker stock for my TD 10/22. It was a GREAT day!

Joe

I got a tracking# for my CZ .22 today

Not from the place I originally ordered it from. They might as well be called Buds. Three business days after the order and shipping was still "5-7" days away. Seems they had 500 orders to fill and only two guys working shipping. I guess the owner is greedy. Had I known that I would have mailed them a check instead of paying the extra fourteen bucks using my debit card. They should disclose that stuff. KY Gun Co. They got the K-Y part right

So I bought it from a shop next door in Ohio. Might have it Saturday, but most likely Monday.
    drift and HoustonB77 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    I got a tracking# for my CZ .22 today

Not from the place I originally ordered it from. They might as well be called Buds. Three business days after the order and shipping was still "5-7" days away. Seems they had 500 orders to fill and only two guys working shipping. I guess the owner is greedy. Had I known that I would have mailed them a check instead of paying the extra fourteen bucks using my debit card. They should disclose that stuff. KY Gun Co. They got the K-Y part right

So I bought it from a shop next door in Ohio. Might have it Saturday, but most likely Monday.
    I hate that! Hate it.
    PAcanis and HoustonB77 like this.

sgb
    Ordered a Cricket .22LR rifle for my 7yr old grand daughters Christmas present and 3 Anderson AM-15 lower receivers for myself (Primary Arms had them for $29.99 for labor day)
    drift likes this.
    " It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it, but if you have to play ..... play to WIN!!!"
    Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Sponsored Links