Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 189

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by PAcanis You're taking your Tikka hunting? Cool. How long a shot are you setting up for? Heck yea! I feel comfortable on ...

Page 189 of 303 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4532
Like Tree9400Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

  1. #2821
    VIP Member Array HoustonB77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    You're taking your Tikka hunting? Cool.
    How long a shot are you setting up for?
    Heck yea! I feel comfortable on a deer out to about 500 or so depending on the wind but if I can see a coyote or a hog I'm going to sling lead at it.
    I think it would be awesome to hammer a yote at 1000. Only problem is to shoot that far I really need to be prone and there is really no way to do that in a blind. We see them riding around in the truck all the time though so hopefully I'll get an opportunity. The ranch we hunt on is 5500 acres and has a lot of long straight roads.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    drift and PAcanis like this.

  2. #2822
    VIP Member Array drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,077
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonB77 View Post
    Heck yea! I feel comfortable on a deer out to about 500 or so depending on the wind but if I can see a coyote or a hog I'm going to sling lead at it.
    I think it would be awesome to hammer a yote at 1000. Only problem is to shoot that far I really need to be prone and there is really no way to do that in a blind. We see them riding around in the truck all the time though so hopefully I'll get an opportunity. The ranch we hunt on is 5500 acres and has a lot of long straight roads.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    When I was in Canada this summer, this old timer took a potshot standing upright, at a yote 500 yards out. That's a long way! We both thought he missed and thought it ran into the corn field.

    The next day my daughter and I hiked out that way to go hang out in the forest with a pond nestled amongst all the corn fields. Well I'll be damned, there was the yote with a perfect lung shot!! Now that old man is one heck of a shot!! A true rifleman. He cleaned my clock shooting skeet too!


    Anyway... I am getting a serious itch for a new bolt gun. It's a serious itch!!
    HoustonB77 and PAcanis like this.

  3. #2823
    VIP Member Array HoustonB77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by drift View Post
    When I was in Canada this summer, this old timer took a potshot standing upright, at a yote 500 yards out. That's a long way! We both thought he missed and thought it ran into the corn field.

    The next day my daughter and I hiked out that way to go hang out in the forest with a pond nestled amongst all the corn fields. Well I'll be damned, there was the yote with a perfect lung shot!! Now that old man is one heck of a shot!! A true rifleman. He cleaned my clock shooting skeet too!


    Anyway... I am getting a serious itch for a new bolt gun. It's a serious itch!!
    You either need to scratch it or get a shot of penicillin lol.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    drift likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #2824
    New Member Array Foxrider512's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Beach, ND
    Posts
    8
    Ordered 2 Bravo Concealment holsters for my new M&P, one shipped yesterday and I ordered the DOS yesterday. Have the BCA for my 1911 and absolutely love it especially at 43$ for holster and free mag pouch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoustonB77 likes this.

  6. #2825
    VIP Member Array PAcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,808
    I got a couple ten round magazines in for my CZ 455 and also the single shot adapter mag for .22. And another thread protector for when my 17HMR barrel gets threaded. Nine bucks for the CZ thread protector. One of their better priced products.
    HoustonB77 likes this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

  7. #2826
    VIP Member Array LimaCharlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northwest Oregon
    Posts
    14,525
    Received my AK front sight adjustment tool from Brownells.
    drift likes this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

  8. #2827
    Distinguished Member Array riverrambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Tacomaaroma
    Posts
    1,208
    Got it a few days ago. Glow-On sight paint. This is good stuff boys and girls.
    I didn't attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
    Mark Twain

  9. #2828
    Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,772
    A Daniel Defense stock and grip for when we move out of CA.
    Another lock box for another car (we have 4 vehicles).
    A Magpul BUIS for the .22lr AR.
    And a new gun belt.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    drift likes this.

  10. #2829
    VIP Member Array PAcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,808
    Found some Blackhorn 209 locally. Had to order the 50cal projectiles.
    At over a buck a projectile, the new gun won't be a plinker.
    HoustonB77 and drift like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

  11. #2830
    VIP Member Array Chuck R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NE, KS
    Posts
    2,892
    My almost "final" parts arrived today to complete my Coyote AR15 build:

    BCM Buffer tube Kit
    Magpul CTR stock
    Magpul Sling swivels (2)
    Blue Force Gear Vickers sling

    Put the buffer tube on, torqued to 40lbs, and staked it.

    All that's needed now is "the" handstop, and a ladder style rail cover.



    Chuck
    drift, PAcanis, Tstone and 1 others like this.
    homo homini lupus est

  12. #2831
    VIP Member Array drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck R. View Post
    My almost "final" parts arrived today to complete my Coyote AR15 build:

    BCM Buffer tube Kit
    Magpul CTR stock
    Magpul Sling swivels (2)
    Blue Force Gear Vickers sling

    Put the buffer tube on, torqued to 40lbs, and staked it.

    All that's needed now is "the" handstop, and a ladder style rail cover.



    Chuck
    She's a beauty brother.

  13. #2832
    Senior Member Array wizard7mm08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,129
    Picked up a box of 230gr Buffalo Bore loads in .41 Mag and a box of cowboy loads in .41 Mag for this other firearm-related thingy I bought today.
    OD* likes this.
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green
    "Take off ya hoser!" - Bob & Doug McKenzie

  14. #2833
    VIP Member Array Chuck R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NE, KS
    Posts
    2,892
    Quote Originally Posted by drift View Post
    She's a beauty brother.
    Thanks!

    I'm pretty happy with the "sum" of the parts. It took a little under 6 months to get it together, couple parts were back-ordered. I also waited for holidays and bought most of the major components on sale....

    Chuck
    Tstone and drift like this.
    homo homini lupus est

  15. #2834
    Member Array thewitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    229
    Airsoft Glock 19... fun toy.
    HoustonB77 likes this.

  16. #2835
    Member Array Anubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    O Re Gun
    Posts
    210
    My Birthday was 2 days ago so my wife ordered me a Skinner Scabbard for my Marlin 1895SBL Take down rifle

    I Love my wife!!!!
    HoustonB77 and drift like this.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

kral puncher breaker

,

redhawk wolff -super -gp100 45acp

Click on a term to search for related topics.