Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 230

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Received an order from Bone Frog Gun Club of JHP 9mm ammo at outstanding prices. Both HST and Bonded in 124g and HST in 147gr....

Page 230 of 319 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4779
Like Tree10349Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

VIP Member
    Received an order from Bone Frog Gun Club of JHP 9mm ammo at outstanding prices. Both HST and Bonded in 124g and HST in 147gr.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Picked up another holster for my EC9S.
    This one is a OWB DeSantis E-Gat holster

I ordered everything but a buffer and spring to build a 40 S&W AR pistol.
    OD*, Pete63, SatCong and 2 others like this.
    Check out the CR-12 - wilkinsontactical.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I picked up a Mossberg Shockwave.

In .410.
    OD*, airslot and MMinSC like this.
    There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.--RAH

...man fights with his mind; the weapons are incidental.--Jeff Cooper

There is a reason they try and make small bullets act like big bullets--Glockmann10mm

Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    A Dagger Defense DDHB reflex optic for my rimfire AR.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Old Man likes this.

Late yesterday I partnered with one of my hunting buddies to buy a Caldwell Lead Sled DFT-2 and some lead to go with.
    MMinSC likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

VIP Member
    Well, didn't post this when I picked these up in June. Finally got this installed in the 7.5 " I bought (in June also). This will be the striped down "bad breath distance" pistol. The stock trigger was awful! Got "good deal's" on both. The other trigger is for another project, "to be debuted" at a later date!

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-100_0543.jpg

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-100_0085.jpg
    airslot, OD*, BIGSAM and 1 others like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

VIP Member

OCRAS Strikes Again!

I happened to be in Lafayette this weekend while the Gun Show was going on, so I dropped in. The Old Colt Revolver Acquisition Syndrome kicked in when I saw this ol' pony at a price I couldn't walk away from:

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-lawman-left-side.jpg

Attachment 278133

It's a Lawman Mark III, dating to 1976. Not a safe queen by any stretch! The finish is less than pristine, and the bore shows that it's been fired more than a few rounds, but it's in overall nice condition. Lockup & timing are fine.

Just some honest wear on a good ol' workhorse .357 that will see some duty as a woods gun!
    SatCong, Poorly, Bacon and 6 others like this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Bulletproof gear hanger

Recently picked up a couple of these to store vests that were destroying normal hangers. Rated for 150# load.

TOUGH HOOK.

ABOUT US
    Tough Hook LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Our mission is to create the most robust, toughest plastic products available, and our Tough Hook hangers fit the bill.

All Tough Hooks and their labels are proudly produced in the USA by men and women who have served in law enforcement, military, first-response, and other high-demand professions that ensure the freedom and safety of our nation and its people.

We are professionals and adventurers just like you, and our products are made to serve the needs of people from all walks of life.

Our Patent - The Tough Hook Hanger is covered and protected by US Patent D702049 as a reversible hanger with a carry handle. Want to integrate a carry handle into your hanger? We have licensing opportunities available.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    Recently picked up a couple of these to store vests that were destroying normal hangers. Rated for 150# load.

TOUGH HOOK.

ABOUT US
    Tough Hook LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Our mission is to create the most robust, toughest plastic products available, and our Tough Hook hangers fit the bill.

All Tough Hooks and their labels are proudly produced in the USA by men and women who have served in law enforcement, military, first-response, and other high-demand professions that ensure the freedom and safety of our nation and its people.

We are professionals and adventurers just like you, and our products are made to serve the needs of people from all walks of life.

Our Patent - The Tough Hook Hanger is covered and protected by US Patent D702049 as a reversible hanger with a carry handle. Want to integrate a carry handle into your hanger? We have licensing opportunities available.

I love them great for vest etc really do a good job spreading the weight ..THey are big on the hook end so tight fit hanging rods can be tricky
    airslot likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

TOUGH HOOK.

ABOUT US

I'd love to see a pocket dump on your vests. Man, you must be loaded for bear!
    airslot and OD* like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    I'd love to see a pocket dump on your vests. Man, you must be loaded for bear!
    6- 30rd mags for starters. Blackhawk vest

Turkey vest

Tree stand harness

Day pack

Two of these hangers handled it all.
    PAcanis, OD*, Tstone and 1 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

I treated myself and my fingers to a Maglula.
    OD*, Tstone, Old Man and 2 others like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by kmckinnon View Post
    I treated myself and my fingers to a Maglula.
    one of my BEST investments!
    OD* and airslot like this.

TOUGH HOOK.
    They've had the same style hangers for scuba gear for ages. The rack will collapse before the hanger fails. I know.
    airslot and OD* like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links