Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 281

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Showed my little Bersa 380 that I had just polished up to a coworker and he liked it so much he offered to trade me ...

Page 281 of 296 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4439
Like Tree9186Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Showed my little Bersa 380 that I had just polished up to a coworker and he liked it so much he offered to trade me his Firestorm 380 and some extra mags for it. The Bersa and the Firestorm are basically the same pistols with the differences being the FS has a rounded trigger guard and glock style rear sights where the Bersa has adjustable rears. I like the rounded trigger guard as it looks "cleaner" to my eyes and the rear sight notch on the bersa was to little for my eyes so we made the trade. To top it of that polished nickel showed every smudge and needed to be constantly wiped down, anyway I'm happy with the trade. Oh and the rubber wrap around grips on the FS feel much better then the plastic panels on the Bersa.
    Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-20190914_182346.jpg
    Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-20190919_083121.jpg
    Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-20190919_083131.jpg
    Last edited by Rabbit212; September 19th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.
    OD*, scottync and bmcgilvray like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Showed my little Bersa 380 that I had just polished up to a coworker and he liked it so much he offered to trade me his Firestorm 380 and some extra mags for it. The Bersa and the Firestorm are basically the same pistols with the differences being the FS has a rounded trigger guard and glock style rear sights where the Bersa has adjustable rears. I like the rounded trigger guard as it looks "cleaner" to my eyes and the rear sight notch on the bersa was to little for my eyes so we made the trade. To top it of that polished nickel showed every smudge and needed to be constantly wiped down, anyway I'm happy with the trade. Oh and the rubber wrap around grips on the FS feel much better then the plastic panels on the Bersa.
    Attachment 302196
    Attachment 302198
    Attachment 302200
    I believe you'll need to "Go Advanced" to get the pics to post correctly! I'm not seeing them.
    Rabbit212 likes this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    I did and oddly sometimes when I click the attachment it shows and other times it doesn't.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    I did and oddly sometimes when I click the attachment it shows and other times it doesn't.
    I've had a few pics posted in "Advanced" do likewise. It's that stray electron, you know?
    Rabbit212 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    I picked up a Diamondback DB9, chambered in 9mm. It takes Glock mags.

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-20190919_141218.jpg

Another box of 62 gr of imitation green tips 556 showed up ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

VIP Member
    Finally got something worth posting a picture of. 6" Colt Trooper, 1978 build, purchased off Gunbroker. Picked it up yesterday from my FFL. It has some holster wear on the barrel end, minor cylinder turn marks, and a tiny finish mar on the top left grip panel. This will be a range gun for fun, but it makes a solid addition to my growing Colt collection inlcuding a 4" Python and two Cobras.

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-ygvzi6s.jpg
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-d81c9b81-1815-43e1-9e34-cb688a09e1b8.jpeg
    Rooster, OD*, airslot and 2 others like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

New flat trigger for my P365. Hoping it cures my rapid fire blister problem.

Havok likes this.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post
    Finally got something worth posting a picture of. 6" Colt Trooper, 1978 build, purchased off Gunbroker. Picked it up yesterday from my FFL. It has some holster wear on the barrel end, minor cylinder turn marks, and a tiny finish mar on the top left grip panel. This will be a range gun for fun, but it makes a solid addition to my growing Colt collection inlcuding a 4" Python and two Cobras.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ygvZi6s.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	460.6 KB 
ID:	302718
    Very nice indeed!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

VIP Member
    I received a bank statement that said "You now have enough extra to buy that EMP."
    airslot, OD*, Poorly and 2 others like this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Belly Band holster for my pony came in!

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-b9a3c4c3-8727-432e-b00f-ca6385a9c6f9.jpeg

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-c96de3d9-8a3c-40ad-8fa5-4eefe49bf6b8.jpeg

I like it, very comfortable. Donít like anything tight around my waist and this rides on my hips like hip hugger jeans. I had to get a 6Ē wide to accommodate the 4Ē .357, most donít seem like they are made for wheel guns.

The great part is that if you see some of it, it just looks like a back support or medical band.

Needing to carry center this works out great, happy camper

[ok, stop laughing . No itís not a BBQ holster however it was an answer to a problem and itís practical for me. The gun is heavy for my frame, if worn on one side I end up at the chiropractor.]
    Kilowatt3, Havok, CWOUSCG and 2 others like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ygvZi6s.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	460.6 KB 
ID:	302718
    Sweet! Congrats, sounds like you have a nice pony stock happening! 😃

Tell me about the Cobras, we saw some in the pawn shop a few days ago at around $700-$800, they were 3Ē. Didnít hold it as they seemed to busy but did like the look.
    OD*, spclopr8tr and Kilowatt3 like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

VIP Member
    Receiver that I waited 10 weeks for from PSA (promised in 4-6....). My only irritation is that I thought I bought it in time to receive it for my birthday. No such luck. Built my first AR tonight!

airslot, SatCong, Poorly and 3 others like this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

VIP Member
    I bought 450 rounds of Winchester .22 Mag ammo today.

I had a couple hundred rounds on hand, but I impulsively ordered a Kel-Tec PMR-30 last night. I have a feeling that I'll burn up a lot more .22 Mag with the PMR-30 than I do with either my Marlin bolt-action, or the NAA mini-revolver!
    airslot and Pete63 like this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Sponsored Links