Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 302

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by beebee Got one of these.. Handled it today, came in yesterday,picking up tomorrow.. J&G Sales.. Paid extra for a clean hand selected ...

Page 302 of 311 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4659
Like Tree9842Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post

Got one of these.. Handled it today, came in yesterday,picking up tomorrow.. J&G Sales.. Paid extra for a clean hand selected one... meh... Did NOT look "hand selected" to me... Cool gun though .. Hope it runs... bob
    No experience with the .32, but if it's as nice as my M84 (.380), you're going to love it! One of the best-built guns I've ever had!
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

I picked up one of those new Elsie Pea 22's a couple days ago. I still haven't shot it, but I'm going to see if anyone else here has posted something on them.
    I'm 50/50 right now on it. But a dinky 22 might be nice. Can't say the slide is noticeably "Lite Rack" ish...
    MMinSC, OD*, Tstone and 1 others like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

Senior Member Array Well_Regulated's Avatar
    Hogue HandAll grip sleeve for my LCP II.

OD*, Tenring1911 and Tstone like this.
    You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

VIP Member

Checked a Couple Off the List Today!!!

Several months ago, I posted about how disappointed I'd been by the last few gun shows I'd gone to. No "gotta-have" oldies OR new guns at anything I considered a decent price. Well, today, things took a major turn for the better!

I was passing through Lafayette (LA), and it just happened that they were having a gun show this weekend, so I stopped in. One of the first things I saw was a BNIB Ruger 10/22 Takedown, at the best price I've seen anywhere. My very first rifle was a 10/22 I got in a trade some 44 years ago, and I still have it. One of the nicest low-budget "fun guns" ever, and I still have it. I've been eyeballing the takedown version ever since they came out a few years ago, but never quite 'pulled the trigger'. The price was too good to walk away from, so today, I came home with one:

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-10_22-takedown_r.jpg

Another gun on my want-list was the Ruger GP100 in .44 Special. Not sure why, but I really love the .44 Special. It doesn't do anything that a .357 or .45 ACP can't do just as well, but the caliber just calls out to me, and I love shooting them. Well, I saw the .44 GP100, also at the lowest price I've ever seen, and it wouldn't let me leave without it:

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-gp100_44_r.jpg

So, it's been a Ruger kinda day! For now, you can disregard my whining about how I've seen no good deals at gun shows lately!
    forester58, airslot, flh and 8 others like this.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Got the bolt carrier assembly and charging handle to complete the AR pistol build. Should give me something to do after the rain comes in tomorrow. I'll have The Great American Race on in the background, of course.
    flh, Kilowatt3, PAcanis and 2 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Just ordered a new Walther PPS M2 LE edition. Comes with 3 Mags and a hard case. $ 309 dollars out the door. I didn't/don't need it, but that price got me!

Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK with Primary Arms Advanced Rotary Red Dot and Mount ( Glock 19X Inside), compared to my Generation 4 CAA Gear MCK (Glock 19 Generation 4).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Instagram
    Muzzleblast_MD
    OD* likes this.
    NRA, Lifetime Member

New reloading pressAnybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-9515a011-ad71-478a-b082-6590863f5868.jpeg
    We get the government we deserve.

A fixed power scope for my muzzleloader arrived yesterday.
    Tstone likes this.

I had to go to two shops, but I found some CCI Velocitor ammo, Wichester Varmint HV and Aguila Interceptor. All 40gr hyper velocity 22LR ammo.
    Tstone likes this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

I ordered Tru Glo sites and a new apex tactical trigger for my GLock 17 and My M&P. Site will be here tomorrow. trigger in a week or two. I am doing the happy dance.
    Tstone likes this.
    Springfield XD .45 4" Gen 1
    Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Full Size 1.0
    Glock 17 9mm Gen 5
    Glock 19 9mm Gen 5
    Glock 44 .22lr Gen 1
    Ruger Blackhawk .44mag

Picked up a little plinker rifle today. It is a Ruger M-77 Hawkeye .338 Winchester Magnum with a 24" heavy barrel.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    Picked up a little plinker rifle today. It is a Ruger M-77 Hawkeye .338 Winchester Magnum with a 24" heavy barrel.
    What are you plinking? Volkswagens?
    flh, MMinSC, Poorly and 2 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    What are you plinking? Volkswagens?
    Just the diesel ones.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

This is the Beretta 92's daddy, the Model 1951. All steel, 9mm SAO, with an 8 round single stack magazine. This is not one of the surplus 1951's that came in recently from Italy. It was purchased here in the US by someone in the late 70's and it's in pretty good condition as most of these pistols are heavily used by now. I just got this one added to my Beretta collection the other day.

airslot, OD*, Tstone and 1 others like this.

Sponsored Links