Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 309

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Friend picked up a P365. She never fired one before. I hope she didn't make a mistake for her. Great gun, but not if it ...

Page 309 of 319 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4776
Like Tree10338Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Friend picked up a P365. She never fired one before. I hope she didn't make a mistake for her. Great gun, but not if it isn't a good fit for her. I sent her a few reputable Youtube videos on gun handling and safety. If the weather is nice, we'll be going out to the range this Tuesday afternoon. My wife wants to go too. Maybe it will be enough to get her to fire a gun and want one. She talked about it a while ago.
    Poorly and Tundra5.7 like this.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Was cruising the net the other night and pulled up Clint Smith's Thunder Ranch site. They were closing out a number of his videos and, since I enjoy his short Youtube vids, I ordered a few:

Defensive Thinking

Defensive Handgun

Advanced Handgun Defense

Along with his book "Urban Rifle 2"

A trip to the Ranch to train in person is one of my "bucket list" items.

The order arrived today.
    OD*, Poorly, PAcanis and 5 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-e84fdd79-5159-40e1-a6aa-adbc11b6cf19.jpeg
    Poorly, OD*, Tundra5.7 and 4 others like this.
    “FIRST DO NO HARM”, The forgotten creed and a profession that is licensed to kill by our government.

UDC member
    Independent voter [earn my vote Bubba!]

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Yes it showed up yesterday . From Camera land. Athlon 6-24X50 FFP IR MOA scope I have others just like it. The price was a great deal. Sitting here now thinking about what to put it on.
    Tundra5.7, airslot and Tstone like this.
    Yes Taurus really does suck. But in fairness they sure turned it around fast on warranty repair. Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Yes it showed up yesterday . From Camera land. Athlon 6-24X50 FFP IR MOA scope I have others just like it. The price was a great deal. Sitting here now thinking about what to put it on.
    Awesome scope and Cameraland is a great seller. I always love the dilemma of trying to figure out which rifle to put a new optic on!!
    airslot and Smitty901 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra5.7 View Post
    Awesome scope and Cameraland is a great seller. I always love the dilemma of trying to figure out which rifle to put a new optic on!!
    This one made my 6th Athlon scope . I have replaced a couple Vortex with them . I am not bad mouthing Vortex but for the cash the Athlon is two levels above what you get for the same money with a vortex. I did not throw throw the vortex out just moved them.
    Yes Taurus really does suck. But in fairness they sure turned it around fast on warranty repair. Time will tell

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-20200401_195628.jpg
    airslot, OD*, Tstone and 1 others like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Those here that have never looked at Camera land. They are a sight sponsor. They often have very good deals. If you are comparing a couple deals call them they will try to work with you. Check in on them with your wish list and be ready. When you know what you want and what it is worth to you they are a great place . If you have some cash to burn and just want sometime new they can be even better.
    airslot, OldVet and Tundra5.7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Those here that have never looked at Camera land. They are a sight sponsor. They often have very good deals. If you are comparing a couple deals call them they will try to work with you. Check in on them with your wish list and be ready. When you know what you want and what it is worth to you they are a great place . If you have some cash to burn and just want sometime new they can be even better.
    Nice word play.
    airslot likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200401_195628.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	320134
    Psst! Hey you! Over here, in the dark alley. I'll trade you a roll of toilet paper for one of those canisters.
    Rabbit212, airslot and bmcgilvray like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Amazon delivered my Lyman Electronic Digital Trigger-Pull Gauge yesterday.
    airslot and Tstone like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

A friend and I split the cost of 2 1pound containers of HP-38 pistol powder, 500pcs. of .44 Mag. bullets, and 1,000 primers. We drove to the shop to save money on shipping and hazmat costs. $120 total and a 25 minute drive each way. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and get restocked up on reloading items. Now to load some and have fun. This is his and I first attempt at the .44mag. cartridge.
    Poorly and airslot like this.

Firearm related??..not sure but I picked this alarm clock locally off CL for $5.... figure it's a fun way to wake up and turn off alarm.
    Target pops up and you shoot it to turn alarm off. Can play timed target games too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-0402201540_resized.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0811 View Post
    A friend and I split the cost of 2 1pound containers of HP-38 pistol powder, 500pcs. of .44 Mag. bullets, and 1,000 primers. We drove to the shop to save money on shipping and hazmat costs. $120 total and a 25 minute drive each way. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and get restocked up on reloading items. Now to load some and have fun. This is his and I first attempt at the .44mag. cartridge.

Good deal.
    Get that life sustaining essentials in while we are on orders to stay at home...
    usmc0811 and OD* like this.
    If you are going to ask for help, be prepared to receive it.

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

Now that my Sig P63XL is vetted I ordered some new mags. I had to add the Pmag to have a total high enough
    to get free shipping.
    Oh and this happened a couple days ago. I got a case of XM193 and 450 rounds of Black Hills .223 for $500. The Black Hills is normally $1 a round.

Yesterday I got a case of WWB 9mm FMJ for a little under 20 cents per round. WWB is my least favorite FMJ, but I had to buy it.

Sponsored Links