Defensive Carry banner

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

480K views 8K replies 677 participants last post by  Kilowatt3 
#1 ·
I did :yup:
The mailman brought me a 30 round magazine for my Beretta CX4, the pocket holster from Concealment Specialties for my Pug, the dry box for my EDC bag, which fits where I want it perfectly and two SS carding brushes from Brownells that were on B/O so long I had forgotten about them.

And later today my 1000 rnds of 147gr subsonic 9mm is due to arrive in the big brown truck.

:danceban:

Anybody else get anything good?

#4 ·
Sea Wolf, yes it is. I posted about it in my suppressor thread. I didn't know you had to run subsonic through it and was shooting regular 9mm through it last week. It sounded like the crack of a .22, which isn't bad, but now I'll have the right stuff.

Saving the money for a gun show. Good times.
All our gun shows around here are in the Spring or Winter.

#8 ·
Nope nuttin' new here.

#12 ·
Nothing new here yet, but the day is still young on the left coast. I didn't find anything to spend my money on at the gun show this weekend. My fourteen-year-old niece who graduated from the eighth grade last week bought a large machete at the gun show.

#18 ·
I got pricing on some new guns, does that count? :smile:

Reactions: liberty1
#19 ·
When I walked to the corner grocery store earlier, I grabbed an iced honey bun.

No, it's not firearm related, but anyone that says an iced honey bun is not something to smile about should be shot... so I guess it is firearm related afterall.

:rolleyes:

#21 ·
Today I saw great promotion for Springfield. If you purchase an xds between 6/1 and 8/1, you get 3 mags and a mag pouch. I'm pretty excited about it since I'm going to be buying an xds within the next couple weeks. So that's my good news for the day.

#24 ·
A side note & kudo to Springfield:

Not long after they were introduced, maybe 6 years ago (?), I bought an XDm .40 - They had a promotion going where you'd get 2 or 3 (don't recall for sure if it was 2, or 3) free mags + the pouch with a purchase. Well, I was working out-of-town at the time, and busier'n a fart in a tornado. I misplaced the coupon, and didn't think about it for quite a while. In fact, when I found the coupon I realized that it was a couple months or more past the deadline for submitting it, so I figured I had blown it. But, whaddaheck, it only cost me a postage stamp to go ahead and send it in, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Lo and behold, a couple weeks later, my mags and pouch show up in the mail! No mess, no fuss, no refusal or flack for missing the deadline! I really appreciated their attitude! :yup:

#26 ·
LGS called and said they had an Elmer Kieth S&W .44 magnum come in on consignment. It was a 4" blued 29-3 Elmer Keith commemorative with gold roll marks in a presentation case. It looked new, unfired for $1,000. I decided I didn't need another .44 magnum to go with the five I currently have. It was too pretty to shoot and I have a 4" blued 29-2.