Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting - Page 4

Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting

This is a discussion on Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Dumb ass....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting

Dumb ass.
    Macantic likes this.
    Two Revolvers, Two Reloads, every day, all day.

GO BACK TO ENGLAND!!!! Where it's 100% safe due to strict gun control. Good luck with that.
    Haywood and Macantic like this.
    Have I not commanded you, Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

We can question his sanity all we want. The fact remains that this is a (relatively) free country. He has the choice to own guns or not to own guns. Just like the rest of us. This got way too much attention and I'm sure that's what he wanted all along.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
    What the hell does he want, a cookie? He's not a hero, he's a moron. And I have news for him, even the British are starting to question being unarmed. At least the police are. And when a potential criminal reads this story and locates his home, is he going to have second thoughts? You're damn straight he will.
    YUP...exactly. Can you imagine the stupidity extends even beyond him giving away guns, but extends all the way to putting his name and photo up for the media to plaster all over.

Imagine I'm a criminal lookin' for a juicy victim's home to invade this weekend. Little excitement, ya' know. I'm sittin' around in my dirty shorts and wife-beater, sippin' my coffee, poppin' my morning opioids, readin' the newsrag. Lo and behold, but what to my wanderin' eyes should appear, but a nice, juicy, TARGET. And he like to play Rambo without a gun, do he? Weeeelllll....hellllloooo.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    YUP...exactly. Can you imagine the stupidity extends even beyond him giving away guns, but extends all the way to putting his name and photo up for the media to plaster all over.

Imagine I'm a criminal lookin' for a juicy victim's home to invade this weekend. Little excitement, ya' know. I'm sittin' around in my dirty shorts and wife-beater, sippin' my coffee, poppin' my morning opioids, readin' the newsrag. Lo and behold, but what to my wanderin' eyes should appear, but a nice, juicy, TARGET. And he like to play Rambo without a gun, do he? Weeeelllll....hellllloooo.

Well, he did state he was keeping his baseball bat!!
    OldChap likes this.

Even my "slow" bolt actions beat his baseball bat by a country mile. If even two people with guns invade his house, he's likely screwed. To be honest, I'm not sure I care. His "rambo in the mirror" comment almost seemed like a snarky jab. Either way, he's the one that'll have to pay for his morality should anything happen to him.
    OldChap likes this.

First word that came to mind when seeing this was:

CUCK
    Rooster and OldChap like this.

Distinguished Member Array flphotog's Avatar
    He's a brit, therefore he was an idiot before any of this happened.
    Hawker800 likes this.
    Member COTEP 772, NRA, GOA, Florida Carry

That's a little much, the British are good people and, just like here, don't all fall in line with the thinking of their government.
    CAS_Shooter likes this.

VIP Member
    For what its worth:

IF anyone wants to get rid of their guns by giving them away...I will take them!
    A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness is based on the character of the user -T Roosevelt

If you carry a gun, some will call you paranoid. If I carry, what do I have to be paranoid about? -C Smith

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -J Cooper

Administrator
    Possibly he is an individual who deep down inside feels like he is mentally unstable.
    Possibly not in control of his own personal temper, emotions, or actions.

I say...."more power to him" - There is no shortage of psychopathic or sociopathic individuals floating around out there. Humans who lack empathy or compassion.

If he thinks he might be one of them....possibly, maybe, then all he has done has created a nice lottery for Law Enforcement inclusive of some nice prizes.

No sweat off my brow if he is a guilt ridden possibly mentally disturbed individual who can somehow relate himself to a mass murderer through some form of personal twisted illogical logic.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

He's not my monkey to worry about.

This one I worry about.
    Name:  Monkey.png
Views: 67
Size:  110.2 KB
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
    Dumb ass.
    My thoughts also! He's going to regret that when he wakes up from his dream world or when someone tries to break into his house.
    Haywood and marshallman like this.
    Retired (traveling and loving it!)
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

Leftist nut jobs often feel the need to regulate others to inhibit activities they themselves feel prone to engage in.

And a real man with such strong convictions would not have been driven to announce his wonderfulness to social media. He'd have quietly done what he felt he needed to do and got on with life.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Macantic View Post
    My thoughts also! He's going to regret that when he wakes up from his dream world or when someone tries to break into his house.
    And now that the world knows who he is and where he lives, that's a real possibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links